How To Delete Telegram Account Permanently in FIVE Easy Steps or on Android should really not be your problem because is very much easy with the www.telegram.org/deactivate or Permanently Delete Guide which I will be showing you here in this post today.
How To Delete Telegram Account Permanently from My Telegram Account has really been one question most people look forward in getting solutions on and not just that Both How to delete account telegram iPhone, delete account telegram ios, delete account telegram farsi, delete account mobogram, and more.
However, One question I will like to ask you all first before we proceed in learning how to delete Telegram Account Permanently is “Do You Really Want To Delete Your Telegram Account Now?” Regardless of not knowing what your answer may be, you just have to also check this out below…
The Disadvantage of Deleting Your Telegram Account
Leaving Telegram is a one-way trip. Here are a few points to consider before you make your account vanish:
Deactivating your Telegram account will delete all your contact lists, messages, groups, channels completely.
Deactivation can’t be undone. If you sign up for Telegram later again, any of your messages, channels and contact lists from your older account won’t be restored.
By knowing all this above, I below you are very much good to go with www.telegram.org/deactivate. But First things first, there are Two ways to deactivate Telegram account and here in this post, you will learning them both.
*1 How To Delete Telegram Account Permanently manually via www.telegram.org/deactivate Free*
delete your Telegram account in no time. As you might have noticed, there is no option to deactivate account within the Telegram app.
- Go to the Telegram Deactivation Page on a web browser of your choice. You can use both mobile and desktop browsers – whichever is more convenient for you.
- Enter a phone number you’ve signed up with to Telegram and click Next.
Important: make sure to type your number in the international format: +(country code)(city or carrier code)(your number)
- If you have entered your phone number correctly, you will receive a message in your Telegram app (not SMS) with a confirmation code. Now head back to the Deactivation Page opened in your browser, enter the received code to the respective field, and hit the Sign In button.
- Now the page will ask why you want to leave Telegram. Since this field is optional, you can point out your reasons for quitting and give feedback or proceed by leaving the field blank. Whatever you choose to do, click Done afterward.
- Now you have to confirm that you haven’t made up your mind and you still want to get rid of your account. If you are sure about your decision, click Yes, delete my account in the popup window.
DON’T MISS ALSO: How to Permanently Delete Facebook Account on Mobile device
This is one way you can always Delete or deactivate Telegram Account any time you really want. Nevertheless, check below to see other ways to delete Telegram Account.
*2 Adjust account self-destruction settings*
As a part of its security features, Telegram accounts are set for self-destruction after a certain time of inactivity. A default period is set to 6 months, meaning that if you don’t log into your Telegram account within that time, it will be deleted and your conversations will be gone forever.
You can’t disable the feature, but you can adjust the time after which your account would be deleted, ranging from 1 to 12 months. One of the ways to get rid of your account is set it to self-destruct after a month and then just wait. Of course, you shouldn’t be using Telegram within that time.
If you don’t want to wait by leaving your account for auto-deletion, you can take the initiative yourself. Read on to learn how to deactivate your Telegram account manually.
So this is how its been done.
Please feel free in dropping your question or opinion(s) on www.telegram.org/deactivate / Delete. Thanks