Dictionary is a reference work with a list of words from one or more languages, normally ordered alphabetically and explaining each word’s meaning and sometimes containing information on its etymology, usage, translations, and other data. Oxford English Dictionary supports offline, direct translation when search,standard English sounds and store learning words.
Knowing fully well that “No one is an island of knowledge” we need to learn everyday,especially from the meaning of words in the dictionary. The Oxford Dictionary is the definitive authority on the English language containing the meaning, history, and pronunciation of more than 280,000 entries – past and present – from across the English-speaking world. Its historical record of the English language is traced through more than 3.5 million quotations ranging from classic literature and specialist periodicals to film scripts and cookery books.
To download the dictionary on your android, you need to go through Google play.
- Get oxford dictionary from official Google Play Store without any issue.
- Open Google Play Store and in the search bar you have to type Oxford dictionary and you will get handful of results.
- Choose the official dictionary App among the various suggested application and then click on Install button.
- Later on, Google Play Store will ask you to accept its instructions.
- As soon as you accept it, the app will be in process for downloading.
- As it gets downloaded,the application will be ready to use.
PLEASE READ: Oxford dictionary is a kind of education app for androids. With this dictionary in your phone, you can easily check for meaning of words anywhere and anytime because this dictionary app can work offline. It does need data connection to access it.
Please feel free to Share this post on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it, and also use the COMMENT BOX below for any question or Recommendation on Download Oxford English Dictionary free | android apps and We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks