Download WhatsApp For Samsung Galaxy Devices, Bada OS & Java Phones – It was reported that only Windows OS phones were given the opportunity to run the new features from WhatsApp and with that Android users may have felt bias. But Samsung device users need not to worry because they can always download WhatsApp from trusted third-party sources.
We recently wrote on New Whatsapp latest Video Calling version that was just released and available for some mobile phone. But Before we move on to download a WhatsApp for Samsung, let’s take a look of those Samsung phones that can be compatible to download WhatsApp for easy access and usage. Check below for compatible Samsung phones that can download Whats App Application for Samsung.
Compatible phones to Download WhatsApp For Samsung Galaxy Devices:
- Samsung Wave
- Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE
- Samsung Chat Duos
- Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830
- Samsung Galaxy S Duos 3
- Samsung Chat
- Samsung Galaxy Star Advance G350E
- Samsung Wave 2 and other Samsung Bada and Java mobile handsets.
Downloading WhatsApp on Samsung Bada Java phone
Please read on to know how to download and install WhatsApp for Samsung bada free download and Java mobile phones.
- First of all, you need to download .jar file for Java and download .exe file for Bada phones.
- After downloading the files, your phone must be connected to your PC via the USB cable.
- Transfer the downloaded file from your PC to your handset via USB cable.
- Disconnect your phone from the PC and restart your phone.
- After restarting your phone install the transferred file on your phone.
- After installation is complete, you can start using WhatsApp on your Java and Bada phone.
- WhatsApp Download for Samsung Galaxy.
- WhatsApp for Samsung Free download.
Other Way to Download Whatsapp for Samsung
WhatsApp APK can be downloaded from Official websites. WhatsApp APK is downloadable from such sources. Simply ensure that you select the 2.16.316 version of the app to be able to enjoy the latest update.
Otherwise, you can sign up as a beta tester from the Google Play Store. You must become a beta tester so that you can enjoy the features such as voice and video calls.
Signing up is easy, by just tapping the Become a Tester option from the Play Store. You can then search for the WhatsApp and install it on your Samsung device. But note that the only thing that you have to endure when you use WhatsApp beta version are the bugs that may come along with it.
Please share this download WhatsApp for Samsung duos and use the comment box below for your recommendation or question on Download WhatsApp For Samsung Galaxy Devices, Bada OS & Java Phones