Are you a Nigerian planning a trip to Dubai? Whether you’re planning to take an iconic picture of the Burj Khalifa, go shopping at the Dubai Mall, explore the Bastakia Quarter, or want to go and discover even more treasures in cities like Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Then this Dubai visa application form arrive is for you. Read carefully to get the full details you need to get started.
Applying for a Dubai visa is one of the simplest things you can do as a Nigerian, the process is not difficult, provided you have the required documents, then you are good to go.
Table of Contents
Dubai Visa Requirements
You will need the following documents to apply for all Dubai (UAE) visa types:
- Nigerian passport
- Photocopies of your ID card and passport (including valid and expired visas)
- Visa application form (which must be filled out in detail (block letters) and signed by the applicant)
- A copy of a confirmed itinerary (return tickets). Visitors without a return ticket might be refused entry at the airport.
- Proof of health insurance
- Proof of financial status – a copy of your recent bank statement
- For tourists: A letter from your employer, stating that you have been granted leave and that you will be returning to your job when you get back. If you are self-employed, include a copy of your business registration and tax documents.
- For visitors visiting a relative or friend, you must provide a letter of invitation from your host. The letter must include your host’s contact information, address, signature, and date, as well as a copy of their UAE passport information page or residence permit.
- A copy of your hotel reservation
- For the short-term 30-day visitor visa, the main applicant must be of high professional and must provide evidence of this profession.
CHECK THIS OUT: How To Become A Nurse In Dubai – 2022/23 Dubai Nurse Application
Understanding the visa types
- 96-Hour Visa: You are only eligible to stay in the UAE for a maximum of 96 hours.
- 14-Day Visa (short-term visit, single entry): This non-extendable visa is valid for 14 days from the date of issue.
- 30-Day Visa (short-term visit, single entry): This non-extendable visa is valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
- 90-Day Visa: This visa is valid for 90 days and is recommended for travelers who are going to Dubai on holiday or to visit family and friends.
Dubai Visa Costs
Below are the fees involved for each type of visa you want to apply for
- 30-Day Visa (single entry) ₦30,000
- 96-Hour Visa (single entry) ₦23,000
- 14-Day Visa (single entry) ₦30,000
- 90-Day Visa (single entry) ₦63,000
- 90-Day Multi-Entry Long Term Visa ₦154,000
- 30-Day Multi-Entry Short Term Visa ₦61,000
- Cancellation Charge ₦8,400
Dubai Visa Application Form
To apply for a Dubai visa, simply locate a VFS Processing Centre in Lagos:
Address: VFS Global, Manor House, Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way, Opposite Treasure Garden Estate, 3rd Roundabout, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Contact: +234 8150188800 / info@firstname.lastname@example.org
At the center, Fill in the application form. and Submit all mandatory documents. Then pay the application fee.
Bear in mind that, you can apply for your Dubai visa a maximum of two (2) months before your date of travel, as the validity of the visa is 58 days from the date of issue.
Kindly share this Dubai Visa Application Form – Dubai Visa Requirements For Nigerians on your social media accounts so that others can know about it.