Yahoo password protects your account on a regular basis, And that is the reason you should come up with a strong password which can be able to protect your yahoo account even from hackers. You can Change Yahoo mail account password to protect your account or change it to a stronger Password to prevent intruders.
Yahoo password gives you access to every yahoo service you use, Your current password should be known in order to change it to something else, if not so, then you can reset it to start fresh.
Check How to: Recover Yahoo mail Account Password
Change Yahoo mail account password
Yahoo password should be strong enough to protect your account. So to change your password, follow the steps below:
- Go to Yahoo website on your mobile browser.
- Tap the Menu icon . (remember, mobile web browser only)
- Click Account info.
- Click on account security.
- Then Click on Change Password, Enter and confirm your new password, Click on Continue. Now a confirmation appears, Click on continue to finish.
To Reset a Forgotten Password
- Visit Yahoo account recovery Page, www.login.yahoo.com/forgot?
- Enter your Yahoo Email Address.
- Now choose how to receive Account key. (If you have a phone number or recovery email associated with your account, you will be prompted to receive an Account Key. This code will allow you to reset your password).
- Enter the received Code.
- You can now set a new password. (You’ll need to enter this password twice to confirm it)
Once you create a new password, it will take effect immediately.
PLEASE NOTE that You’ll be logged out of your Yahoo account on all of your connected devices, as soon as you change your password. Then Your new password will need to be entered in each of these devices or programs to get your account connected again.
Please SHARE this Post and Kindly improve us better on Change Yahoo mail account password on mobile device with your suggestions and opinions by using the COMMENT BOX below. THANKS