Google Photos as the name implies is a gallery from google which you can use to store your photos and possibly edit photos in the App. You can also take Photos with it and even Videos. It has Unlimited Storage ready to save your pictures in them with out you Looking for Any of them. All you need to do is to download Google Photos App and enjoy blending your Photos to your taste.
To easily edit your photos in Google Photos App, you should know that editing will have to do with you getting to Apply Filters, Adjust colors and Light, Crop photos, and even Undo edit.
Free download Google Photos App
To download the Google Photos App for your Android device
- Open you Google Play Store from your Homescreen
- In the search bar at the top of your screen, Type and search for ‘Google Photos’
- Select Google Photos Tap on Install
- Now Installation Process Takes Place, After Installation you can Open (It’s ready for use)
Now to Easily Edit Photos in Google Photos App
- Open the Google Photos App.
- Tap on the Photo that you want to edit.
- At the bottom of your screen, Tap on the Pencil icon (the pencil icon contains the Filters, Adjust colors and Light, Crop photos and undo edit)
- After you are done editing your Photo, Tap Done at the Top bottom right of your screen
- Then at the top right of your screen tap save.
That’s all to editing your Photos in Google Photos App.
Please feel free to Share this page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it, and also use the COMMENT BOX below for any question or Recommendation on download Google Photos App and We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks