eBay account creation is easy as A, B, C, D, and all you have to do is to read this article to the end to know how to go about it. As one of the best online shopping stores out there, the platform has made it possible for people who wish to buy or even sell to do so with ease after signing up for an account.
It takes just a few minutes to create an account. Once your profile is set up, you can buy and sell, send messages to other eBay members, and leave feedback for buyers and sellers. The steps are easy and once you adhere to the instructions given here, then you are very much good to go.
There are lots of products you can get from the eBay online shopping platform and the only way you will be able to get started is when you join by creating an account.
When that is done, you can select as many products as you want to buy and check out without any issue because you have an account already.
A lot of people opt-in to the Shopping platform because it gives;
- A lot of deals
- Offers free delivery
- Money-Back Guarantee
- Gift ideas
- Opportunity to catch the trend
- New brands
- Low cost and more
eBay Shop By Categories
As earlier mentioned, there are lots of categories you will find on eBay, and below are a few of them.
- Collectibles & Art
- Home & Garden
- Sporting Goods
- Business & Industrial
- Deals & more
eBay Account Creation – www.ebay.com/registration
Follow the steps below to create your account quickly and shop for the best items on the platform.
- Go to the official website of eBay at www.ebay.com and click on “My eBay” at the top right side of the page
- On the next page, click on the ‘Create an account’ link
- Next, enter your first name, last name, and enter your valid email address
- Create your password in the password session and then click on “Create Account”
eBay Alternative Sign Up (Google, Facebook, or Apple)
You can really sign up using your Google, Facebook, or Apple account and this will give eBay the chance to use your public information on any of the platforms to sign you up on its platform.
- Go to www.ebay.com and click on ‘my eBay’ at the top right side of the page
- Click on the create an account link and you will be taken to the registration page
- On the page, click on the Google, Facebook, or Apple button on the right side
- You will be taken to the sign-in page of the particular platform you want to use
- Then enter your sign-in details to access the eBay platform.
eBay Sign In
Whenever you want to log in and purchase items, you can do so by visiting the official page of eBay using the steps below.
- Go to www.ebay.com and click on “My eBay”
- Enter your registered email address or username in the space provided and click on continue
- On the next page, enter your password to sign in to your account
- Alternatively, you can click on any of the platforms (Google, Facebook, or Apple) to sign in to your account.
You can shop all you want to when you sign up and log in to your account using the steps given above.
However, if you have any questions on this eBay account, feel free to reach DailiesRoom.com with it via the comment box below.