Check out the Dead line day Deals in EPL, and tell us what you make of it. I Believe most of you will been wenderidy why some names are not their like; De Gea, P. Pogba and many more, but do not worry because we will keep Updating you at all time on EPL Dead Line Day Transfers.
EPL Dead Line Day Transfers Deals
Play From To / Type
- DJILOBODJI FC Nantes Chelsea (Full Owner)
- JELAVIC Hull City West Ham (Full Owner)
- MOSES Chelsea West Ham (Loan)
- Adnan Januzaj Man United Borussia Dortmund (Loan)
- Javier Hernandez Man United Bayer Leverkusen (Full Owner)
- Anthony Martial Monaco Man United (Full Owner)
- LEWIS Saints FC Southampton FC (Full Owner)
- LINDEGAARD Man United WEST BROM (Full Owner)
- IDEYE West Bromwich OLYMPIAKOS (Full Owner)
- DE BRUYNE Manchester City Man City (Full Owner)
- Lazar Marković Liverpool Fenerbahce (loan)
- Awoniyi Liverpool FSV Frankfurt (loan)
There have been so much on EPL Dead Line Day Transfers Deals for Nigerians Players, like Moses is on loan at West Ham, and he just sign a new 4 years contract with Chelsea, and according to him, is happy with the new contract. So as Brown Ideye move to Olympiakos. But the most important part of it is that Taiwo Awoniyi is now a Liverpool FC player but loan at to unproved more.
According to Awoniyi on Liverpoolfc.com: “This is the biggest club in the world and I’m privileged to be here.
“I’ll try to develop myself very well so that when I come back to Liverpool I’ll be able to add value to the team.
“When I’m in the red shirt, I will always give my very best to make the fans happy.”
Please Note that you can Stay Tuned and Bookmark DailiesRoom.com in your browser for more Tips and Tricks. And if you have any doubts or contribution to make on EPL Dead Line Day Transfers Deals, just Feel Free to use the Comment Box below. We will get back to you as soon as possible. THANKS