I’m glad to inform you that creating your Avatar is now made very easy and here is a guideline you should adhere to. In this article, I’m going to take you through the steps and more things you should know about the Facebook Avatar App Update and features.
Avatar on Facebook is available in many countries for a long time now as those who have the feature have been creating or customizing their cartoon version with ease. You can also do it as you won’t need the help of any third party to get it done.
Creating your Avatar is easy as A, B, C, D, and once you adhere to the basics of this article, then you are very much good to go.
When you create your Avatar, you will be able to use it as your profile picture, use it in comment sessions and more. It is free and you don’t have to pay a dime to make use of the Avatar feature, as a matter of fact, when you meet the major criteria, then you are very much good to go.
You can make your own sticker pack that represents who you are. It is very easy, quick, and free.
Requirements To Use Avatar Feature
As one of the basic need in using the feature, it is compulsory for you to update your Facebook app. Only then will you be able to see the Avatar link and probably start your Avatar customization.
In addition to an updated Facebook app, you need a good internet connection.
Facebook avatar can not be customized using your computer version of Facebook. But with your mobile phone, you can make it possible
Facebook Avatar comes with a lot of features to make sure you get the best while creating your cartoon version and trust me when is at you can customize it to your test even without the help of a third party.
Facebook Avatar App Update
You can update your app with ease provided you are using your mobile phone because the Facebook avatar feature is not accessible from a computer and because of that, you can update the mobile app to access the avatar feature.
- From your mobile app drawer, visit your Google Play Store or App Store
- In the search bar, type and search for “Facebook”
- Select the official Facebook app from the list of the application displayed
- Then tap on “Update” and the app will be updated successfully on your device.
Facebook Avatar Customization Tools
Check out the wonderful tools you will use to customize your avatar with ease.
- Skin tone
- Face shape
- Eye shape
- Nose ring
- facial hair
- Body shape
Facebook Avatar Sign Up
Follow the steps below to set up your Facebook avatar.
- Open your Facebook app from your app drawer
- Tap on your profile picture at the top left side to the “what’s on your mind?” box
- Tap on the camera icon by your profile picture and you will see a menu
- From the menu, select “Make Avatar Profile Picture” and you will be taken to your avatar customization page
- Tap on the arrow icon at the top right and select “make profile picture”
- Select the pose you want and the background. Then tap on “Next” and select the number of hours, days, or weeks you want it to stay as a temporary profile picture and click on Save
When you follow the guidelines given above, your Facebook avatar will be up and running. Read how you can make use of your Facebook avatar as your profile picture and also in the comment box below.
- How To Make Facebook Avatar Profile Picture – FB Profile Avatar Selection
- Facebook Avatar In Comment Box | Facebook Avatar For Comments
Share this Facebook Avatar App Update on your social media account so that others can know about it.