If your Facebook Avatar Link is not showing, there are some steps you can take to get it working and in this article, you are going to learn the methods you can use. There are many reasons why your Avatar link might not be showing, simply read here to know what to do.
For months now, Facebook Avatar has been trending on Facebook as you always see one or two persons uploading his or her Avatar on their Facebook profile or even use it in the comment session.
With that, so many of us try several times to make use of this wonderful and fun-filled feature but all to no avail. However, if you see that the link is not showing from your menu, there are few things you can try out.
Creating your Avatar is easy as A, B, C, D, and when you follow the basics given here, then you are very much good to go.
Facebook Avatar Link Not Showing?
If truly the link isn’t showing for you to follow to create your Avatar, then below is what you must consider doing and trust me when I say the issue will be sorted out without a waste of time.
One way to fix the issue of the Facebook Avatar not showing is to make sure you have the latest version of Facebook installed on your phone
To install the latest version of Facebook, you can take the steps below.
- Open your Google Play Store and use the search bar to look for “Facebook”
- Select the official Facebook app and then tap on Install or update and the app will be installed on your phone.
Once you install and update the app using the above steps, then you should be able to see the link for your Avatar creation.
If after you’ve taken the steps above and it’s not still showing, you can check out this method below.
- Go to your phone’s settings from your app drawer
- Tap on “Apps” and search for Facebook App
- Once you see the Facebook app, tap on it and then tap on Storage
- Next, tap on clear cached and clear data
- Tap on “OK” and then go back and tap on permissions under app settings
- Turn on permission for the apps displayed.
- Then open your Facebook app again and check if the “Avatar” Link has been shown.
If the link has been shown, you can check out the steps to creating your Avatar by reading this FACEBOOK AVATAR DIY article that was previously prepared for you.
However, if you have any questions regarding Facebook Avatar Link Not Showing, feel free to use the comment box below.