Is your Facebook Avatar Not Showing? You don’t need to panic as there is a solution. In this article, you will learn about the reason why the Facebook avatar option is not showing and the solution that we’ve recommended for it.
The Facebook avatar feature is introduced by the community to give you the best when creating your cartoon version. But in a process whereby you can’t find the option talk more of making your cartoon self, what will you do?
Well, there is a solution. All you have to do is to follow every bit of this article and trust me, you’ll be very much good to go.
Getting the option and creating your avatar is easy as A, B, C, D, and when you know how to go about it with the help of this article, you will be able to create an avatar that is worthy to write home about.
This article can answer the following;
- Why is my avatar not showing up on Facebook
- Facebook avatar not showing
- Facebook avatar not working
- Facebook avatar not showing up iPhone
- still no Facebook avatar
- Facebook avatar not working 2021
- no avatar option on Facebook
- Facebook avatar not available in your area
Facebook Avatar Not Showing 2021 Solution
Now, carefully adhere to every instruction given below to make sure you provide a lasting solution to your Facebook avatar not working or available in your area.
- For Facebook avatar to be working in your mobile app, you must be running the latest version of Facebook mobile app
- Check to know if the Facebook avatar feature has been released in your country
Facebook App Latest Version Update
Updating your avatar will make it possible for you to get new features added by the Facebook platform which includes the avatar feature. See the steps below to update your app.
- Open your Google Play Store or App Store from your app drawer
- In the search bar, type and search for “Facebook“
- Select the official Facebook app from the list
- Tap on “Update” and the app will be updated successfully
When the steps above are carried out properly, your app will be updated and you should see the “Avatars” option on your menu.
How To Find Facebook Avatar Link Via Facebook App
To see the Facebook avatar link from your Facebook mobile app, simply adhere to the instructions given below;
- Open your updated Facebook mobile app from your homescreen
- Sign in to your account if you are not signed in
- Tap on the hamburger line at the top right corner of the screen
- Navigate down to see the “Avatars” option or tap on “See More” to see the avatar link
However, you don’t have to panic if you don’t find the link after going through the steps above. Simply check back soon after various updates of the app as Facebook is continuously rolling out the option to various areas (Countries).
You can set up your Facebook avatar after discovering where it is in the Facebook app by reading this Facebook Avatar Customization Article.
If you have any questions about this Facebook Avatar Not Showing 2021 Solution: Facebook Avatar Option, feel free to use the comment box below.