Will you like to post to your Business pages on Facebook and Instagram at the same time? Well, there is a way to get that done and that is what you are going to learn quickly after reading this Facebook Business Suite article that has been carefully prepared for you.
FB Business suite makes it easy and fast to analyze post results from both Facebook and Instagram all in one glance. The inbox feature organizes messages and comments nicely, making it effortless to reply to customers, which will increase its engagement and outreach on both platforms.
The Business Suite is a tool very much helpful for managing your business pages on Facebook and Instagram and keeping customers informed.
READ THIS: Instagram Business Advertising – How To Create Ads On Instagram
Connecting Facebook Page To Instagram
To get the most of your FB business suite, you must first connect your FB business page to your Instagram. When you choose to connect to a Facebook Page, this allows you to use your professional account for the ads you create on Facebook.
If you choose not to connect a Facebook Page with your Instagram professional account, you won’t be able to make the most out of the business tools available to you (in this case, the business suite)
Once you connect your Facebook page to your Instagram account, you can take advantage of the following;
- Share with your Facebook and Instagram communities
- Easily grow your audience
- Post efficiently
- Manage your messages
- Promote your posts and stories
- Quickly view updates
The advantages and more you can take when you connect your Facebook business page to your Instagram account.
How To Link Instagram Account To Facebook Page
To link your Instagram and Facebook accounts and share posts directly from Instagram to Facebook, simply follow the steps given below.
- Open your Instagram app from your app drawer
- Sign In if you’re not, and go to your profile
- Tap the hamburger line at the top right side of the page
- Next, tap on the “settings” icon and tap account
- Then tap linked accounts and tap “Facebook”
- Enter your Facebook login information and follow prompts to link your account
Once you’ve carried out the above steps, you’ll have the option to share a post to Facebook from the same screen where you add a caption. You can also share from Instagram to a Facebook page you manage with ease.
RECOMMENDED: Facebook Products And Services List – Facebook (FB) Company Products
Facebook Business Suite
To access the business suite tools on your mobile phone or computer, you have to adhere to the instruction given below.
- Login to your Facebook account associated with your business page
- If you are eligible to use the tools (FB Business Suite), you will be directed to Business Suite when you visit the official Facebook Business page at www.business.facebook.com on your computer
- If you’re already using the pages manager app on mobile, you’ll automatically see the option to opt into Business Suite. If you aren’t currently using the Pages Manager App, you can visit the iOS or Android app stores to download the Business Suite app.
Have it in mind that the tool isn’t currently designed to serve those who use Ads Manager.
However, if there is anything you want to know concerning this Facebook Business Suite, feel free to relate it with DailiesRoom.com by using the comment box below.