It’s that time of the year again when we celebrate all over the world and to make it more fun, then popular social media platform known as Facebook has made it possible for users to Create their Facebook Christmas Avatar without the help of anyone.
In this season of celebration, there are lots of Facebook users who can send Christmas Wishes to family and friends while some can also download Christmas songs from Waptrick. In addition to that, you can create your Christmas avatar and get the fun of the season going.
It is very necessary that you know how to create your own Avatar in this season, and when that is done, you can use it as your profile picture to make your profile different in this season.
All the tools you need to get this done have been provided by the platform. As a matter of fact, you can select hairstyle, hair color, complexion, face shape, beauty marks (face lines), and others. Also, you can choose your body type, outfit, and add accessories if you want.
To start using this feature, first of all, you must make sure you are running the latest version of the Facebook App. So if your Facebook app is not updated yet, you can simply do so by visiting your Google Play Store or App Store.
Facebook Christmas Avatar
There is really no big deal in creating your Christmas avatar, you just need to follow onscreen instructions as you go on.
But you must make sure the Facebook Avatar feature is already rolled out for your country, but if you don’t see the option, you can check back in the near future as it is been rolled out gradually in all countries.
- Open your updated Facebook app from your mobile app drawer
- Sign in with your registered email address or phone number and password
- On the page, tap on the hamburger line at the top right side of the page for Android or tap on the hamburger line at the bottom right for iOS
- Next, navigate down and tap on the “see more” option. Then tap on “Avatars” if you see it on the options and you will be taken to the first step of your Avatar creation process
- Select your skin tone and tap on Next
- Select different styles and colors of your hair, also the beard (if you are a man), makeup for a woman avatar, face and body shape, many face detail options, clothing, etc.
- When you are done, tap on the checkmark located in the top right corner.
- Your Avatar will be ready and you can tap on “Next” and then tap on Done
Facebook Christmas Frames
You can also use Christmas frames fro your Christmas Avatar profile or any other photo you wish to use as your profile, see the steps below
- Sign in to your Facebook account with your registered email address and password
- In the search bar, type and search for “Facebook Christmas Frames”
- Select photos from the categories displayed, and you will get a handful of frames
- Select the one you want to use for your Christmas Avatar
With the steps above, your Facebook Christmas Avatar will be successfully created. All you have to do is to adhere to the instructions here and you are good to go.
However, if you have any questions, feel free to use the comment box below to relate it with DailiesRoom.com