A space within Facebook that makes it easier to meet and start new conversations with people who share your interests is known as “Facebook Dating” and in this article, I’m going to tutor you on how you can locate the feature easily from your Facebook app. Facebook Dating Shortcut is simple to locate and here is how.
In the quest to meet that special someone who likes what you like and is ready to mingle, you should probably join dating, a feature introduced by the popularly known social media giant known as Facebook.
Facebook Dating makes it easier to find love through what you like, it is always helping you start meaningful relationships through things you have in common, like interests, events, and groups. It takes the work out of creating a dating profile and gives you a more authentic look at who someone is.
The dating is what you can come across in the Facebook Mobile app because Facebook Dating is a product of Facebook itself.
You will be able to meet singles from anywhere in the world who have also opted-in to Facebook dating. For you to be able to make use of the dating feature, you must make sure of the following?
- You are running the latest Facebook app (updated)
- You are 18years and above
- Good internet connection
- Your country is among the list of countries that the dating feature has been rolled out to. (if your country is not listed, you can check back in the near future)
How To Update Facebook App for Dating Feature
To get the Facebook dating feature, remember as I have listed above that you will need the latest version of Facebook.
- Open your Google Play Store or App Store from your app drawer
- In the search bar, type and search for “Facebook”
- Select the official Facebook application and tap on “Update”
- The app will be updated successfully.
With the update concluded, you should be able to see the “Dating” icon from your Facebook app.
How To Find Facebook Dating Within The Facebook App
Follow the steps below to find the “Dating” feature within the Facebook app.
- Open the updated Facebook app and sign in with your registered information if you are not signed in
- Tap on the hamburger line (three lines) at the top right side of your screen
- Then on the next page, you will see a colorful heart icon with dating written by the side (that’s what you are looking for).
It’s simple as that.
Facebook Dating Shortcut
You can access Dating by typing “Facebook Dating” into the search bar on your Facebook app and tapping the Facebook Dating shortcut. That’s all, from there you follow onscreen instructions.
There is a search bar at the top of your Facebook app when you have signed in. So in that space, you type in Facebook dating, that just all you have to do.
Do You Create An Account To Set Up Facebook Dating?
You definitely don’t need to create an account because Facebook Dating is a product of Facebook. Your main account covers the Facebook Dating profile.
One thing loved so much about the feature is that your Facebook Dating profile and conversations won’t be shared with anyone outside of Dating. And everything you need to start your separate Dating profile is already on the app you know.
To set up your Facebook Dating, open the updated app, tap on the hamburger line and navigate to dating (if it is available in your country), then follow prompts and you are good to go.
However, feel free to tell us what you think about this Facebook Dating Shortcut by using the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it.