Facebook dating is a space within Facebook that makes it easier to meet and start new conversations with people who share your interests and here is Facebook Dating update you need to read to know about the platform and how you can get started.
You can access Dating from your current Facebook iPhone or Android app. Facebook Dating is for adults 18+ who have a Facebook account in good standing. You may be able to create a dating profile if you live in any of the countries that the dating feature is available for and meet all other requirements to use Facebook Dating.
You can check for your country by reading this List of Countries where Facebook Dating is Available, but if your country is not listed, you can check back in the near future as the feature is gradually being rolled out for several countries.
Creating your dating profile on the platform is easy as A, B, C, D, and if you can adhere to the instructions given here, then you are very much good to go.
The dating platform made it possible for you to be able to meet the special one for you through the groups you’re in and the events you go to. This is done so as to help you meet people with similar interests.
Features Of Facebook Dating
- Connect and share with Facebook and Instagram stories
- Add your Instagram posts to your profile in Facebook Dating
- Opt into Events and Groups to see people with similar interests
- Safe to share details of your date
- Easy to create your dating profile
- Secret Crush
Facebook Dating Update
As stated earlier in this article, that you can access the dating feature only via the Facebook mobile app. So, therefore, for you to get started, you will need to update to the latest Facebook app.
When you do so, you will be able to see the feature to get started with your Dating profile set up. While that is going on, have it in mind that the Dating profile is different from your main Facebook account. Your main Facebook account houses your dating profile and that is to say, you must have an active Facebook account to start using the ‘Dating’ feature.
Your Facebook Dating profile and conversations won’t be shared with anyone outside of Dating (this is to tell you how secured the platform is). And everything you need to start your separate Dating profile is already on the app you know.
To update your Facebook app, simply follow the steps below.
- Go to your mobile store (Google Play Store or App Store)
- In the search bar, type and search for “Facebook”
- Select the official Facebook app from the list of the app displayed
- Tap on Install or “Update” and the application will be updated successfully
FB Dating Chat Set Up
To start using the app, you need to set it up by using the procedures given below.
- Open the Facebook mobile app from your app drawer
- Sign In with your registered email address or phone number and password if you are not signed in
- On the next page, tap on the hamburger line (three lines) at the top right side and scroll down to find and tap on the “Dating” link with the heart icon, and tap on “Get Started” on the next page.
- Then simply fill in your gender and confirm your location.
- Next, you have to arrange in order the 12-profile tile which is either a photo or an answer to one of the Facebook dating questions as given, and select a dating photo to make your profile look unique.
- Specify your match in the dating settings on your account and you are good to go.
With the steps above, your dating profile will be up and running, and you can start chatting with other singles who have opted-in.
If you have any questions on this Facebook Dating Update: Facebook Singles App Reviews / FB Dating Chat, feel free to relate it with DailiesRoom.com by using the comment box below.