When we talk about Facebook friending, what should come to your mind is making friends on social media networks (in this case, FACEBOOK). And in this article, I’m going to take you through the simple guidelines you need to follow to make this possible as you can find, add friends on Facebook without stress.
Friends are what makes the Facebook community worthwhile as you will be able to see updates from them and as well chat with them by messaging each other and even sharing photos or videos. The Facebook platform is one that brings people from every sphere of life with the sole aim of knowing each other, sharing ideas and updates of the happenings around the world.
You will be able to make friends from America, Britain, the United Arab Emirates, Africans, and every other part of the world.
Friending on Facebook helps you stay connected with people you care about. Adding a friend means you may see each other’s activity in News Feed, Stories, and Photos.
When you add someone as a friend, you automatically follow that person, and they automatically follow you.
When you want to add friends on Facebook, you should bear in mind that;
- Your friend’s request should be sent to people you know and trust. This can be done by simply adding a friend by searching for them or directly from People You May Know category which is displayed on your Facebook Newsfeed.
- You can control who can friend and follow you by editing your “privacy settings”.
- If you don’t want someone to see you on Facebook, you can simply block them.
- You can have up to 5,000 friends at a time.
How To Find And Add A Facebook Friend Using A Computer
- Open your computer browser and search for www.facebook.com
- Sign in with your registered details i.e. your email address, phone number, and password
- On the Facebook homepage, click the search bar in the top left
- Type your friend’s name into the search bar and click the search icon
- To send someone a friend request, click the human icon next to their profile picture. Some people might not have the icon next to their profile picture, depending on their privacy settings.
For android users;
- Open your Facebook mobile app and sign in to your account if you are not signed in
- Tap on the search icon at the top right of Facebook
- Enter the friend’s name in the space provided and tap on the search icon
Do you know that you can also upload your mobile phone contacts to Facebook? Well read on.
How To Upload Your Mobile Phone Contacts To Facebook
- Open your Facebook app and sign in to your account
- From the Facebook for iPhone or Android app, tap on the hamburger line
- On the next page, tap Find Friends.
- Then tap Upload Contacts on the bottom banner, then tap Get Started.
Once you’ve turned on mobile contact uploading, your contacts will automatically be uploaded to Facebook when you open your app.
It’s as simple as that.
However, if you have any questions about this Facebook Friending method, feel free to use the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it.