So how long have you been looking for How To Go Live On Facebook? or Starting a live broadcast from Facebook? You see, Every day, athletes, musicians, politicians and other influencers Go Live On Facebook to share and connect with their fans, And I guess you your self may want to try it out.
More than 900 million people are connected to public figures on Facebook and this is why am excited to show you How To Go Live On FB and be like most of these athletes, musicians, politicians, Footballers, and other influencers or even be your self to share what you have for the world.
With Live, public figures can take fans behind the scenes, host a Q&A, share announcements, and more — all in real time.
PLEASE NOTE: You can also check out our other FB Live Update with this below like so as to learn more.
Other things you need to know, Eg. Starting a live broadcast from Facebook Mentions is easy:
Starting a live broadcast from Facebook Mentions is easy:
- Tap on Post and then tap on the Live Video button.
- Add a description for your broadcast and tap the Go Live button when you’re ready.
- During your broadcast, you’ll see how many viewers you have and can respond to comments live. You can also hide comments or switch the front and back cameras of your phone.
- End your broadcast when you’re done by tapping on the Stop button.
- Your video is automatically saved to your Facebook Page for fans to view later. However, you can remove it at any time, just like any other post.
Facebook Live Video Streaming: How To Go Live On Facebook
On The Facebook App
- In the Facebook app, begin to compose a status as you normally would.
- On iOS, a list of options will show up below the text field, tap on Live Video > Continue.
- On Android, tap on Go Live > Continue.
- Give your Live video a title (e.g. “Playing miniature golf!”) and set the level of privacy (friends, public, etc).
Using The Website Platform
- Login Facebook and go to the News Feed, and tap the “Live” option denoted by the camcorder icon.
- Give Facebook access to your camera and microphone when prompted.
- Choose your privacy setting.
- Write a compelling description.
- Tag friends, choose your location, or add an activity.
- Set up your camera view.
- Add lenses, filters, or writing and drawing to your video.
So here you go. I guess you will stop asking or looking for Steps for Facebook Live Video Streaming, How to go live on Facebook on pc or on mac? How to go live on Facebook android? How to go live on facebook lite? How to go live on facebook page? Facebook live video streaming? How to watch facebook live.