Facebook Match, Chat, Date App can be downloaded with ease if you truly want to meet mature singles that have the same aim as you when it comes to finding the right relationship. In this article, you are going to learn more about the dating platform by Facebook and the easy steps to get started.
Dating is a space in the Facebook app where you can opt in to meet singles that are more interested in the things you like and share. For you to get started, you will have to make sure you meet the requirements and you have already a member of the Facebook main platform.
There is a difference between Facebook dating profile and Facebook main account which I have already explained in this article HERE
So for adults who want to take their relationship to be the next level, you should know that the dating platform is free to join provided the requirements are met. And talking of requirements, check them out below.
Facebook Dating Requirements
To use dating on Facebook, you need to check out the following;
- You must be an adult (18years and above)
- Updated Facebook App
- A good internet connection
- Your Facebook main account must be in good standing
- Make sure that your country is among the list of countries where Dating Feature is available
How To Download Facebook Match, Chat, Date App
It is simple as A, B, C, D to update your Facebook app. All you have to do is to follow the basic instructions given below.
- Visit your Google Play Store or App Store from your app drawer
- In the search bar, type and search for “Facebook”
- Select the official Facebook application and tap on “Update”
- The app will be updated successfully.
After the update, you can locate the Dating product in your mobile app. To do that, simply read HERE
Top Features Of Facebook Dating for Female and Male
- Easily create your dating profile
- Easily connect and share with Facebook and Instagram stories
- Add your Instagram posts to your profile in Facebook Dating
- Opt into Events and Groups to see people with similar interests
- Safe to share details of your date
- Secret Crush
How To Setup FB Dating For Male and Female
Before you begin to set up your dating profile to start meeting other singles who have opted in, you should be in mind that the Dating icon is a Heart sign, which you will see in the menu options through the FB app as shown in the image below.
- Open the updated Facebook app
- Sign in to your account with your Facebook email address or phone number and password if you’re not signed in
- Tap on the hamburger line (three lines) at the top right side of the page
- On the next page, you will see a colorful heart icon with “dating” written by side of it. Tap on it
- You will be taken to the next page where you have to tap on “Get Started” and you have to enter the required details to set up your dating profile and start using it.
It’s as simple as that.
Meanwhile, there are friends this information will be very much important to, so do well to share this Facebook Match, Chat, Date App to Start FB Singles Dating Now on your social media account so that others can know about it.