This article on Facebook Mobile Dating will tell you more and how you can use the feature on your mobile phone whether it is Android or iOS. Facebook dating is a wonderful platform for singles who are after other singles that simply like what they like.
You can get dating from the mobile app you know. All you have to do is to adhere to the instructions given in this article and you are good to go.
Facebook Dating is a space within Facebook that makes it easier to meet and start new conversations with people who share your interests and finding them via the app is easy as A, B, C, D if you meet the requirements needed to get started.
If you’re interested in using Facebook Dating to meet new people, you can create a dating profile. In Dating, you can send likes and messages to people you’re interested in. Once someone likes you back, you’ll match and can start chatting in Dating.
How Do You Get Dating On Mobile?
It is very simple. You just need to update your FB app and look for the dating menu. You just don’t have to do much, provided there is a good internet network, then updating your app isn’t difficult.
Facebook App Update For Dating
You can access dating from your current (updated) Facebook iPhone or Android app. To update your app, simply follow the steps below.
- Open your Google Play Store or App Store
- In the search bar, type and search for “Facebook”
- Select the official Facebook from the list of the application displayed
- Tap on “Update” and the application will be updated on your device.
Facebook Mobile Dating Set Up
Follow the steps below to sign up for your dating profile.
- Open your updated Facebook app and sign in with your details
- Tap on the hamburger line at the top right side of the page
- Navigate down and tap on “Dating” with a heart icon
- Then tap on “Get Started” and the Facebook Dating product will be active and you can now input the required information to set up your profile.
- Enter your gender, location, add your photo, and on the last page of the screen, click on the “Confirm” button.
Have it in mind that your Facebook Dating profile is different from your Main Facebook account and you can read this Facebook Dating Profile VS Facebook Main account to learn that.
Everything you do on the dating platform won’t be shared on your Facebook main account and that is one thing I love so much about the platform.
However, if you have any questions about Facebook Mobile Dating: Facebook App Update For Dating Feature, feel free to use the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media so that others can know about it