Two different types of Message has been ask about Facebook Poke, the first set are for those who really don’t know what Facebook Poke is all about why the second on are those who really know what Facebook Poke is and need solutions to their question.
The question for those FB users who those not know what Facebook Poke means, here is their questions: What does POKE mean. What’s the meaning of a Facebook poke? Is it a flirting signal? What should you do in response?
While for those who really know what it is all about, this is the questions they are asking now: How do I poke someone? Can I get a poke back after I remove it? Where can I see how many pokes I’ve sent?
Facebook.com have not yet found a way for Fb User to know Good Facebook Friend(S) and “not so good” friends. But one thing you most know is that people poke their Friend(s) for a lot of reasons best known to them and when you poke someone, they will receive a notification.
However, in this post, you will be learning this following below about FB POKE:
- How to Send a Poke on Facebook
- Sending Pokes from Your Phone
- How to poke someone on Facebook.
- How do I poke someone?
- Can I get a poke back after I remove it?
- Where can I see how many pokes I’ve sent?
Believe me when I say that once any of this question is answer you will not have any problem or more questions about Facebook Poke.
But before we proceed to show you this Facebook Poke or How to Poke Friends on Facebook with other How to Poke Guide You Need Below are some reason why most people Poke someone On FB
Why Friends Poke Someone On Facebook
There are a number of reasons to send pokes, both to your friends and to people who aren’t on your friends’ list, including:
- Just to say a quick “hello”
- To remind someone that you’re still waiting on a reply or message from him or her
- To check in and see if a person has visited Facebook lately
- To let someone know you’re thinking of him or her
- Just because you can.
Since you now know the reason most people love to poke, what are your own reason? What ever, you answer is below is other FB Poke Guide you need to know of.
Facebook Poke | Poke Friends on Facebook with other How to Poke Guide You Need
How to poke someone on Facebook.
To poke someone:
- Login your Account and Go to their profile page.
- Find the “…” icon located on the cover photo of their profile.
- Select the “poke” option.
- A popup window will appear confirming that you have poked the person.
*How to Tell If You Have Been Poked*
- If someone pokes you, you’ll receive a notification under the “world” icon for notifications on the blue menu bar on the right. If you click on that notice, you’ll be taken to a screen where you can choose a “Poke Back” option inside of a blue button with a hand icon. You will also see below that a list of suggested people to poke.
*How to Delete A Facebook Poke*
- You can also delete the poke by clicking on the grey “x” to the right of the Poke Back button.
NOTE: You can’t poke the same person twice unless the individual has returned or removed your first poke.
*How to Stop a Facebook User from Poking You*
- If you want to stop someone from poking you, you can block them by clicking on the question mark icon on the top right of the blue menu bar. Go to Privacy Shortcuts and choose the third option, “How do I stop someone from bothering me?” A screen will pop up where you can enter the person’s name or email address.
*Step by Step on Sending Pokes from Your Mobile Phone*
You can easily poke a Facebook user from your mobile phone. It’s quite similar to using a desktop computer or laptop.
- From your Facebook app on the mobile phone, go the person’s profile.
- Below their cover photo and name, you will see the vertical three dots on the right hand side.
- Click on this to open a drop-down menu.
- Select the “poke” option.
So if I may ask, Did you find this useful? Or did you still Have any additional question? Use the comment box below to talk to me.