Facebook dating is a space within Facebook that makes it easier to meet and start new conversations with people who share our interests and as a result of that, Facebook singles over 50 have also been given this opportunity to meet singles who are ready to mingle.
If you are over 50 looking for friendship, love, romance, flirt, or even a true life partner, there is every possibility that you find them on the Facebook Dating platform.
“Dating” is a space on Facebook that gives you that opportunity to meet a personality that suits you on Facebook. Your profile on Facebook dating is very much different from your profile on your main Facebook account. However, you will need to have a Facebook account to be able to gain access to the Facebook dating feature.
The dating platform when joined makes it possible for you to find love through what you like. You will be able to meet people who like what you like, the groups you’re in and the events you go to can help you meet people with similar interests also.
So if you are a single over the age of 50, there is still a chance for you. All you have to do is to adhere to the basic steps given here and you are very much good to go.
Facebook Singles Over 50
If you are over 50 and ready to give your love life another chance, then it will interest you to know that your Facebook Dating profile and conversations won’t be shared with anyone outside of Dating. And everything you need to start your separate Dating profile is already on the app you know.
You can access Dating from your current Facebook iPhone or Android app
Yes, I made mention of “App”. The Facebook application is the only platform you can use to get started. Whether you are running it on an android or iOS device, it must be the latest version to get started with it.
Being one of the major requirements needed from you, the application must truly be the latest version coupled with a very good internet connection.
In addition, you should also confirm that your country is eligible to use the dating feature by reading this list of countries where Facebook dating product is available.
How Facebook Dating Work
Facebook Dating isn’t about swiping or having to wait for someone to like you to get a first chance at reaching out. If you are interested in someone, you can comment directly on their profile or tap on the Like button to let them know.
You will be suggested to other singles over 50 and the age range which is 18+ who have also opted in. People are suggested based on your preferences, interests, and other things you do on Facebook.
You can send likes and messages to people you’re interested in. Once someone likes you back, you’ll match and can start chatting in Dating.
Facebook App Update
- Open your Google Play Store or App Store from your App drawer
- In the search bar, type and search for “Facebook” and select the official Facebook app from the list of apps displayed
- Tap on “Update” and the app will be updated automatically on your mobile phone.
How To Set Up Facebook Dating
- Open the Facebook mobile app from your app drawer and sign in with your registered email address or phone number and password if you are not signed in
- Go to your profile and you will see a heart icon at the top, simply click on it (this will lead you to the Facebook dating room)
- In the dating room, select your gender, and confirm your location.
- Next, tap on the questions you want to be displayed on your dating profile and give specific answers (these questions let your match know more about you)
- After that select your dating photo
- Once you have done that you can now specify your match criteria in the dating settings.
What’s your thought on this Facebook Singles Over 50 dating app download and set up? feel free to reach DailiesRoom.com with it via the comment session.