We understand the most Facebook.com / FB App users out there really have some problem to report but by know knowing the Facebook Support Contact Email for Reporting FB.com Account or other issues always limit most of them in doing just that.
How to Report Other Problems on Facebook like Peoples Profile, FB Groups, FB Pages, FB Events, FB Ads and other will not be your problem again because here in this post today, I will be showing you this listed solutions.
All Problems You Can Report With Facebook Reporting Center? How to Access Facebook Reporting Center? Facebook Support Contact Email? Tips How To Report Peoples Post, Profile, and Timeline etc…
Facebook reporting center is a Facebook platform where you can easily report any misbehavior or something you do not like, I guess you already know that by now. However, Facebook Support Contact Email for Reporting FB.com Account or FB Ads Platform stop enduring what is really worth not enduring on Facebook and make it a better place where you think is conducive.
Table of Contents
All Problems You Can Report With Facebook Reporting Center
Below is the list of Things You Can Report On the Facebook Reporting Center:
- Facebook Peoples Profile.
- Facebook Posts.
- Facebook Posts on your timeline.
- Facebook Photos and videos.
- Facebook Messages.
- Facebook Pages.
- Facebook Groups.
- Facebook Ads.
- Facebook Events.
- Facebook Fundraisers.
- Facebook Questions.
- Facebook Comments.
- Facebook Something you can’t see.
- A person on Facebook Marketplace.
Because I really don’t think you can report totally everything, this is what am showing you the list of what am very sure you can report with www.facebook.com.
Facebook Support Contact Email for Reporting FB.com Account or FB Ads
Like you must know that with Facebook Support Contact Email, you can contact Facebook to give feedback on the platform or and report something you really don’t like; not just for Reporting FB.com Account or FB Ads. So check below to see the full Email Support List of FB
Please remember that Facebook support contact emails are not the only way to report or give feedback to Facebook, however, you can check this other way below.
How To Report On Facebook Using Reporting Center
If you have a Facebook account and you wish to report an issue or give feedback, you can follow the steps below.
- Log in your Facebook account on the official Facebook website www.facebook.com.
- Now locate and click on the question mark icon by the top right side of the screen.
- Next click on the “report a problem” link and follow the on-screen instructions given to you afterward.
I guess you will agree with me that this is simple. However, Below are how to use the Facebook reporting center to report some of the things you can report on Facebook listed above.
Tips How To Report Peoples Post, Profile, and Timeline
Report Peoples Profile, Post or Timeline On the Facebook Reporting Center
For Facebook Profile
- Log in your Facebook account.
- Go to the profile you want to reply.
- Click on the more icon and then on “give feedback or report this profile”.
- Click the option that best describes how the person profile goes against Facebook community standards and submit.
For Facebook Post
- Find the post you wish to report and click on the drop-down arrow you find on it. Sometimes you will find a menu icon, just click on it. It does not matter.
- Click on “report post” or “report photo”.
- Select the option that best describes the post or picture and follow the on-screen instructions given to you afterward.
For Facebook Timeline
- Locate the pot you want to report.
- Click on the dropdown arrow from the top right of the post.
- Now click on “hide from timeline” to hide the post from your timeline.
- Don’t be in a hurry at all; simply wait for a box to appear where the post was before.
- From that box click on the “I don’t want this on Facebook” and follow the onscreen instructions given to you afterward.
So that is it.
The Facebook help center is a very good place to fetch answers because provides customer service by email and also by phone. However. there are 10 ways to reach Facebook across 4 communication modes: phone, web, email, chat. In case you didn’t realize there was an alternative, the best phone number for Facebook customer support is 650-543-4800.
To learn how to report more things on the Facebook reporting center, you can use the Facebook help center. If you are having problems finding the information, you can use visit this link https://www.facebook.com/help/