FB Password Change is really important but only when is necessary. How To Change Facebook Password at www.facebook.com is really easy and believe me when I say that is wise to Change Your Password most times not just on facebook but other social networking sites such as PlentyOfFish, google plus, Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter, and others.
How do I change or reset my password? or I can’t reset my password because I can’t access the email to the Account and other problem will end after reading this post.
One of the Best and easiest way to Keeping Your Account Secure is to make sure only you know your Facebook Login ID, but once you are not FB Password Change is always the best solution. So, Below is the steps in Changing your www.facebook.com Account Password.
FB Password Change – How To Change Facebook Password at www.facebook.com
- First Login to your Account at www.facebook.com
- Click in the top right corner of any Facebook page and select Settings.
- Click Security and Login.
- Click Edit next to Change Password.
- Click Save Changes.
How to Reset Your Password on Facebook
- Go to the Find Your Account Page.
- Type the email, mobile phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then click Search.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.