The federal Ministry of science and technology Job Vacancies 2017 is available as the Ministry is calling out on interested Candidates who are qualified for Nigerian Institute for Leather Science and Technology (NILEST) and the Nigerian Institute for Trypanosomiasis Research (NITR) positions. Applicants who wish to apply can do so, to help facilitate and Enhance the pace of socio-economic development of the Country.
We will give you the Job titles and also let you know their various mode of application and also the Eligibility.
Federal Ministry of Science and Technology Job Vacancies 2017
The successful candidate appointed as the substantive Director-General/Chief Executive Officer shall be responsible through the NITR Governing Board to the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology for the attainment of the mandate of the Institute.
- Application for the post of Director General/Chief Executive Officer (NITR)
- Application for the post of Director General/Chief Executive Officer (NILEST)
To apply for the above mentioned post, the candidate should note the below:
1. Must have a Ph.D in a discipline relevant to the mandate of the institute.
2. The candidate must have had a relevant research experience evidenced by atleast 25 scientific publications in peer reviewed reputable local and international journals.
3. Candidate must Have obtained his/her first Degree/Higher National Diploma from a recognized institution.
4. The candidate must also possess at least 15 years post graduation cognate experience including service for at least four years as a Director (Research), its equivalent or higher rank(s)/position(s).
5. Must have an experience in the management of research organization.
Note the Following Conditions:
- The Positions last for 4years but it’s Renewable
- The conditions of Services may be Modified from time to time by Competent Federal Authorities on the areas of Political, Public and judicial Office Holders (Salaries and Allowances, etc (Amendment) Bill 2008) and Applied to Federal Government Research institutes.
Method of Application:
If you meet up with the above eligibility and wish to Apply, then submit printed copies of your application, current and detailed Curriculum Vitae accompanied with photocopied credentials giving the following information:
- Personal Information: Full Names, Date and Place of Birth, State of Origin, Marital Status, Contact Address.
- Educational Background: Institutions Attended with Dates, Qualifications Obtained with Dates,. Membership of Professional Bodies, Prizes, Distinctions/Awards Obtained.
- Work Experience: Present Employer, Position and Salary; Previous Positions Held with Dates.
- List of publications (starting from the most recent) in scientific journals.
- Leisure and spare time activities/hobbies.
- Any other relevant information in support of application.
- Names and addresses of three referees (not relations) who shall be able to testify to the applicants academic/professional competence as well as conduct and character and be ready to send their report(s) directly to the Honourable Minister of Science and Technology within the valid period of submitting applications mentioned below.
Each applicant is to forward 15 copies of their application to:
The Honourable Minister,
Federal Ministry of Science and Technology,
New Federal Secretariat,
Phase II, Shehu Shagari Way,
P.M. B. 331,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview
20th July, 2017.
Best of Luck as you apply.
Are you seeking to work with a reputable Airline Company? Then Checkout the Job Vacancies Below:
Please feel free to Share this page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it, and also use the COMMENT BOX below for any question or Recommendation on Federal Ministry of Science and Technology Job Vacancies 2017 and We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks