There is no relationship without kissing because it helps to improve your bond with your partner. Am likely to ask a funny question; Do you kiss?? Yes we all kiss but do not really know that it has a health benefit in human.
On this page am going to be explaining the new discovering of Five Health Benefits Of Kissing in Human (our) health.
Generally if we are to ask again, some believe that kissing is just meant for fun, but NO it’s more than that. Whether it’s your first kiss or your thousandth, kissing isn’t only fun to do, but surprisingly, is also very beneficial to your health.
The Five Health Benefits Of Kissing in Human
- Kissing helps lower your blood pressure
- Releases happy hormones such as serotonin, dopamine, and oxytocin, thus making you happier while reducing stress.
- Kissing can curb headache or cramps – the blood dilation brought on by lip locking can help ease your pain.
- Kissing fights cavities – because when you kiss, you secrete more saliva, which washes out your mouth and removes cavity causing food particles.
- Kissing also burns calories – it is said that a vigorous kiss may burn 8-16 calories.
How To Kiss
Funny right? Believe me that that must people do not know the right way of kissing, and that is why we are also listing out here four effective way of kissing;
- Make a physical connection by placing your hands on your partner’s body.
- Make and maintain eye contact from this point on.
- As you lean in, you may want to tilt your body and head to accommodate your partner’s positioning. One partner will have to make room for the other, or both partners can just slightly tilt heads in opposite directions.
- Gauge how quickly your partner is leaning in and try to meet at the halfway point between you, so neither person is overextended.
Please note that you have to start slow with soft, gentle kisses and skip the tongue and the teeth — for now. If your partner seems receptive, you can move forward to French kissing.
Do you think we got this right? Does it also work for you? Use the comment box below to express what you feel about the Five Health Benefits Of Kissing in Human and How to Kiss rightly.