Free Outlook Email Login | Microsoft Account Login | Outlook mail Sign In – The new product brand of Hotmail is Outlook email service and the web link is www.outlook.com power house by Microsoft Inc. Outlook is the new Hotmail meaning it still part and same with Hotmail. This simply means that you can still sign in to outlook email with your ID@hotmail.com email account.
With your outlook email login service, you can also use the online Outlook Office apps which have been made available. The possibility of using the cloud storage tool with your outlook email account is their and gives you a free 15 GB storage space. Another premium email service from Microsoft’s is Office365 which serves mostly business users.
How To Go About Free Outlook Email Login
- Visit your web browser with high quality internet connection,
- Visit the official outlook.com email login page by typing in www.outlook.com in the address bar of your browser and tap the Enter key once.
- Once the outlook.com page load, outlook.com email login form will open.
- Now kindly enter your Outlook email login details. (At the top empty field, enter your Outlook email ID or address like firstname.lastname@example.org and at the bottom empty field of the Outlook email login page, type in your Outlook password.
- Finally click on the ‘Sign In’ button at the bottom and you will be directed to your Outlook inbox.
READ NOW: Outlook.com Sign Up – Outlook Sign In
Outlook Email Login safety Recommendation
Please if you’re not using your PC for your Outlook email login, Then this recommendations should be taken into account.
- It’s recommended you uncheck the small box next to the ‘Keep me signed in’ when logging in. (This will help ensure the safety of your Outlook email account login details.
- Make sure you sign out of your Outlook email account once you are finished with whatsoever you are doing.
Related Microsoft Account Login:
Features of Outlook Email account once logged In
Most of our lovely fans have been really asking What you can do with your Outlook Email account once logged in, Please check below for final answer.
- After logging in your Outlook account, you can read emails, or send replies or write and send out new emails.
- You can upload media files like Photos, Video, music, etc.
- Since it Outlook, You can also use your Microsoft windows live email the same way as it belongs to Microsoft.
Please Note that You can always download the Outlook App from the outlook.com email login page if you wish to do so. Well it’s recommended that you use the app if you happen to be a Office365 user which is the paid version.
Please SHARE this Post and Kindly improve us better on Free Outlook Email Login | Microsoft Account Login | Outlook mail Sign In with your suggestions and opinions by using the COMMENT BOX below for it.