We are making this article for those who find it difficult to upgrade WhatsApp or even download the free app for all Samsung galaxy and Samsung smartphones. This information (here) is very important because day in – day out, WhatsApp download or WhatsApp upgrade most come your way.
After reading through this article today, you will learn how to Upgrade WhatsApp for Samsung whether you are using Samsung galaxy or any other Samsung series, as long as it supports WhatsApp mobile application.
Just in case your Whatsapp is proving hard to upgrade, then you have to delete it from your phone at once. Now after you have done that follow this step below and download the new version of Whatsapp, again.
How to Download WhatsApp for all Samsung series – Free WhatsApp Download for Samsung
Your Samsung is a smartphone, it can also be regarded as an android phone, so Whatsapp is supported with it. And I want you to understand that all smartphones/android has “Google Play Store” where you download all application for free or by paying a fee.
The mistake some people do make is that they might not have a login to the Google Play Store account (which means that you have to open a Google Gmail account), and they will just want to start downloading free apps like that. Here are the step below for Free WhatsApp Download for Samsung (or other android phones as well);
- Go to your phone menu
- click on the “Google Play Store” or “Play Store’
- Might require Google account (like “email@example.com”) and password. Enter your login ID and Password correctly
- Now follow another process by clicking “NEXT” to complete the process
- After that, your Google Play Store account will now open, on the search box above, click here and type “Whatsapp”
- The first application is the official WhatsApp mobile application, so click it to start the download. Then follow another step to complete download
- Lunch your WhatsApp and start your WhatsApp set up, by providing your mobile phone number, verify the phone number you are using (please note that if you had already set up/use WhatsApp before and want to recover your contacts and chat history, then you have to use the same phone number to set-up the WhatsApp)
- Now you have done all that is required of you. So enjoy your WhatsApp chatting now…
How to Upgrade WhatsApp for Samsung Smartphones
In this case, there are two (2) ways to carry it out.
The first is going to your Google Play Store, search for WhatsApp and automatically what you will see is “Update” click it and you are done with that.
The second option to update is when you have tried every possible way you known and not succeed, then you have to uninstall it by going to settings—>Apps management—->select WhatsApp then click—–>uninstall. after doing that, you have to follow the process of downloading it which I have shown you above. Starting from “step 5” to complete your WhatsApp download.
I hope this information will be helpful at this time. Please note that we are here to help you out on any problem you are facing on Free WhatsApp Download for Samsung or any other related problems or mobile phones. Use the comment box below to tell us what your challenges might be this time and you will get our feedback at once.
Also, use other share buttons by the side to share this information with others.