FUNAI Supplementary Form – Hello Guys, this is to inform you all that the on line registration for the supplementary post utme Test of the Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo (Funai) has commenced for the programmes of new and existing student.
FUNAI Supplementary Form for 2015/2016 Post UTME is out
Faculties of Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Mass Communication
- Visual Arts
- History and Strategic Studies
Faculty of Science and Technology
- Statistics and Informatics
- Applied Geophysics
- Physics with Electronics
- Molecular Biology
Please note that the screening is open to candidates who scored 180 and
above in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
regardless of whether they made Federal University Ndufu
Alike Ikwo their preferred choice but interested candidates
for Engineering Courses should have taken
MATHEMATICS, PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY in the Unified
Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Mode of Payment/Registration Procedure
Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of N8,000 (made
up of N7,000 processing fee and N1,000 for PUTME only into
ZENITH BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1013163988 in favour of
the Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo in any branch of the
bank in the country and thereafter proceed to the
University’s website: www.funai.edu.ng for online
3 Things to know before payment
1. Please note that bank draft is not
2. Candidates should make payment in their FULL NAMES
(SURNAME-FIRST NAME-MIDDLE NAME) with CAPITAL
3. Candidates should come along with the payment teller to the
examination centre as failure to do so will disqualify such
candidates from the screening exercise.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- After payment at the Bank, visit www.funai.edu.ng and
click on the supplementary Post-UTME announcement.
- Create an account and note your username and
Return to the portal after 48 hours and Sign in with your
Username and Password and then complete the Online
Registration by Entering your Personal Details, Programme
Details. Ensure you upload a valid Passport Photo.
Also Note the following:
1. The Passport Photograph must be recent (not earlier
than 3 months before the time of the application) and
the size should not be more than 500KB. Selfies and
inappropriate Photos are prohibited.
2. Print out Acknowledgement slip.
- To resolve registration issues contact the Website Administrator:
- Monday – Friday: 10 am – 3pm
- Phone: 081481211995 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for Registration
- Registration for the Post-UTME Test closes on October 9th, 2015.
- Date of Screening will be announced later.
G.O. Chukwu FCAI, FNIM
Please also Note that you can Stay Tuned and Bookmark DailiesRoom.com in your browser for more Tips and Tricks. And if you have any doubts or contribution to make about the FUNAI Supplementary Form for 2015/2016 Post UTME, just Feel Free to use the Comment Box below. We will get back to you as soon as possible. THANKS