For most Ghanaian looking forward for Ghana Police 2017/2018 Application Form For Ghana Police Service New Job Recruitment, we’ll be providing you all the enlistment Procedure in the GHANA Police Service, Because the Police Administration has necessary procedures to follow.
The Ghana Police Administration necessary procedures in recruiting applicants into the Service is done in two main ways after publication in both electronic, print media and the mode of the application is clearly spelt out for the prospective applicants to follow. They are as follows;
a) Through sale of application forms at designated points
b) Direct application from prospective applicants.
Ghana Police Service Recruitment – General Eligibility
- Applicants must be Ghanaian by birth,
- Between the ages of 18 and 25 for General pool
- Height [173cm or 5.8ft for male and 165cm or 5.4ft for female]
- Educational qualification as may be prescribed by the Appointment and Promotion Advisory Board of the Ghana Police Service
- Applicant must have clean records from Criminalities
- Must be medically fit by Police standard
Ghana Police Service Recruitment – Professional Eligibility
This includes all the above thus General Eligibility except the age limit which is between 18 and 35 or as may be prescribed by the Appointment and Promotion Advisory Board of the Ghana Police Service.
This follow below will be as well consider during the Ghana Police Service Recruitment Application
- Invitation for Body Screening
- Aptitude Test
- Publication of Test Results
- Medical Examination
- Criminal Check
- Invitation for Training
Please share this and use the comment box below for your recommendation or question on Ghana Police Service New Job Recruitment – Ghana Police 2017/2018 Application, 2016 Police Recruitment Or Enlistment is Ongoing, ENLISTMENT PROCEDURE IN THE GHANA POLICE SERVICE, Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Ghana Police Service. Thanks