You can simply sign up on Gmail Without Phone number as it is optional to do so. In this article, I’m going to work you through the basic steps you need to take to get started. But before then, I will like to tell you more about the email provider network you are about to dive into.
For so many years, Gmail email service as been know to be the best among others as it is generally preferred by some platform and bodies based on its security, simplicity, and a very good user interface. And as a result of that, people can now create an email address with ease.
One thing I personally love about the Gmail email provider service is that it is free to create an account on the platform and as well use its service even to message or receive email messages from third-party email provider services like Yahoo mail, Hotmail, and the likes of them.
To create an account successfully with using a phone number for it, you will need to provide the following;
- Your Name (first and last name)
- Date of birth
- Username (you will need to create this during your sign up)
- Password (you will also have to create your password in the process of signing up)
Now, when you are signing up for a new Gmail account that you don’t want to attach any mobile number too, you should be ready to set up a very protective password to keep hackers or third parties from having easy access to your account.
Choosing A Gmail Username (Email Address)
In choosing a username, You won’t be able to get a certain Gmail address if:
- The exact username you requested is being used already.
- The username you requested is very similar to an existing username. For example, if Miracle@gmail.com already exists, you can’t use Miracle@gmail.com (so use another name instead, and probably a combination of letters, numbers, and periods).
- The username was used by someone in the past, and they deleted their account.
- The username you want is reserved by Google to prevent spam or abuse.
You have to take note of the above, despite the fact that you want to create an email address without a phone number, it is very necessary to make everything right, and that is why this article is provided for you to know the simplicity of creating an account.
How To Sign Up For Gmail Without Phone Number
- Visit the account sign up page at www.accocunts.gmail.com (clicking on this link will lead you directly to the sign-up form)
- Provide your first name and last name in the respective field
- On the space for username, click on the box and create your username (if the username you create is already existing on google dashboard, you will be given options to select from)
- Then create your password and enter the password again in the confirmation box (Use 8 or more characters with a mix of letters, numbers & symbols)
- Click on “Next” and on the next page, skip the space for a phone number because it is optional which is the reason for this article
- Read the privacy and terms on the next page and finally click on “I Agree” and your Gmail account will be created successfully with mobile number
I believe this article and the steps given above are very clear and understandable. When you follow the steps given above, then your account will be created successfully.
With your One account even when created without a phone number, you can get all of Google working for you because you will be able to login using the same details provided its google products and one of the product is Youtube we all know about
Gmail Sign In
You can sign in to your Gmail account anytime with your registered email address or phone number and password. All you have to do is just visit the official website at www.mail.gmail.com and provided the needed details and you are good to go.
You can as well check out the simple article written on Gmail Sign in steps HERE
If you have any questions on this Gmail Without Phone Number Sign Up, don’t hesitate to let DailiesRoom.com know by using the comment box below.