Google Password Requirements to Change Google Password or to Create a strong password & a more secure account are just very important for you to really know mostly when you are not just the only one using your device when it comes to accessing the internet.
Now, before I proceed in showing you Google Password Requirements to Change Google Password, You must know that A strong password can be memorable to you but nearly impossible for someone else to guess. And this is why I will be showing you below some tips to create your own Google Password.
Tips To Create Your Own Google Password
* Make your Password Unique – Use a different password for each of your important accounts, like your email and online banking.
* Make your Password Longer & More Memorable – Without been told you should know that Long passwords are stronger. And some of the tips to create longer passwords that are easier to remember are using:
- A lyric from a song or poem
- A meaningful quote from a movie or speech
- A passage from a book
- A series of words that are meaningful to you
- An abbreviation: Make a password from the first letter of each word in a sentence
Avoid choosing passwords that could be guessed by:
- People who know you
- People looking at easily accessible info (like your social media profile)
* Use Letters, Numbers & Symbols – Passwords with different types of symbols might be more difficult for people to guess, but also might be harder for you to remember. So try using letters, numbers & symbols you can always remember.
* Avoid Personal Info & Common Words – Avoid creating passwords from info that others might know or could easily find out. Examples:
- Your nickname or initials
- The name of your child or pet
- Important birthdays or years
- The name of your street
- Numbers from your address
So this is the tips we can only show you now, + More tips than we have room to tell you about! So without taking much time, here again, you can check below to see the main Google Password Requirements to Create a strong password.
Google Password Requirements to Create Strong Password
Create your password using 8 characters or more. It can be any combination of letters, numbers, and symbols (ASCII characters).
- You can’t use a password that:
- Is particularly weak. Example: “password123”
- You’ve used before on your account
- Starts or ends with a blank space
What Are The Current Requirements For A Gmail Password
Passwords can contain any combination of printable ASCII characters and must contain a minimum of 8 characters. Passwords can’t begin or end with a whitespace character. First and last names support unicode/UTF-8 characters, with a maximum of 60 characters.
So this are the main Requirements to Create Strong Password. So once you log in your Google account you can proceed to change your password.
Remember that every GOOGLE Account only use one single Username and password. So this to say that you can visit your Gmail Account, Google plus Account and others to change your account. Visit here to learn more about Creating a strong password & a more secure account