Following the our previous update on the current Holland Election 2017 polls LIVE Update on Geert Wilders Vs Mark Rutte in Netherlands and now, following the theguardian.com undate, Turkey said there is “no difference” between the ruling Dutch liberals and the “fascist” anti-immigration politician Geert Wilders, after Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte defeated the far-right in elections, AFP reports. So check below ti see how the Holland Election 2017 Result Live Update For Geert Wilders Vs Mark Rutte goes down.
“You look at the social democrats and the fascist Wilders, there is no difference, they have the same mentality,” Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said, quoted by state-run news agency Anadolu, referring to the ruling Liberal VVD party which won the most seats against Wilders and his PVV.
Still on the present fact CNN.com Stated that the Europe‘s far-right populists fail first test and now the Prime Minister Mark Rutte took to the stage in the Hague Wednesday night to claim victory, amid wild cheering and whistling from his jubilant supporters.
“This night is a night for the Netherlands — after Brexit, after the American elections — where we said stop it, stop it to the wrong kind of populism,” he said.
Holland Election 2017 Result Live Update For Geert Wilders Vs Mark Rutte
Voter turnout was 81%, according to state broadcaster NOS, the highest in three decades.
With 94% of the vote counted, Rutte’s VVD party is projected to win 33 seats out of a total 150, ahead of Wilder’s PVV party which won 20 seats, only one more than the mainstream Christian Democratic Appeal and D66 parties.
06.46am GMT update: State of play this morning:
- Rutte’s VVD party expected to be the largest party with 33 seats – down from 41 in 2012.
- Despite jumping from the third to the second biggest party, and winning an estimated 20 seats compared to 15 in 2012, Wilders’ PVV unlikely to be part of coalition talks as incumbent prime minister claims it’s “impossible”.
- CDA and D66 party joint predicted to finish joint third with estimated 19 seats each.
- The Netherland’s Labour party (PvdA) has collapsed from 38 to an estimated nine seats.
- Greens (GL) are the big winners – jumping from four to 14 seats.
- The DENK party, founded by two Turkish-Dutch MPs who supported Erdogan over Rutte in the recent spat, predicted to win three seats in parliament.
Stay turn to get Update on Dutch election results LIVE From Express.co.uk, meanwhile, the really deal now is that Geert Wilders vows to WIN next election as he climbs to 2nd. So stay turn for Holland Election 2017 Result Live Update For Geert Wilders Vs Mark Rutte. Thanks