Updating your Facebook app is one thing you have to do if you want to get the “Dating” feature and meet other singles who are ready to mingle. Facebook dating is one force you can reckon with especially if you want to take your relationship beyond chatting. Read this article to know how you can get the Facebook Dating Feature.
This feature was solely introduced by the Facebook community to make sure those that seek more than just social community can get it, in this case, a relationship. When you get the feature and follow prompts to set it up, then you can meet with singles all over the world who are ready to mingle.
The feature is accessible on the Facebook app you know which is to say, you will need your mobile app on Android and iOS to make use of this feature. Dating is a space within the Facebook app that makes it possible for you to opt-in and meet singles who have also opted in with the aim of meeting their life partner.
You can find love from the groups you join and events you attend and trust me when I say all these are free. All you have to do is to get the feature and you are good to go
How Do I Get Facebook Dating Feature?
This is a question that everyone who is eager to get a feel of love is asking and I’m going to show you how, as you read on
Before you get the dating feature, you must first meet some basic requirements which are;
- You must be 18+
- Your Facebook account must be in good standing
- You must have updated your Facebook app
- Make sure your country is in the list of the countries where facebook dating is available.
Facebook App Update For Dating Feature
Follow the steps below to update your Facebook app to get the dating feature
- Visit your Google Play Store or App Store from your app drawer
- In the search bar, type and search for “Facebook”
- Select the official Facebook app from the list of application displayed
- Tap on “update” and the app will be updated successfully
Facebook Dating Set Up
Follow the steps below to set up your profile and start dating other singles who have opted in.
- Open the updated Facebook app from your home screen.
- Sign in to your account if you are not signed in.
- Tap on the hamburger line at the top right side of the page for the android user or at the bottom right for the iOS users.
- Navigate down and tap on “Dating” (with the heart icon) from the menu.
- Start your dating profile creation by filling in the required details in the right fields. These details include your religion, your job, your height, your degrees, and your education.
- Your photos and other information will also be required of you to complete your profile set up
Your profile will be up and running. You can meet other singles without stress.
However, if you have any questions about this Facebook Dating Feature, feel free to relate it with DailiesRoom.com by using the comment box below.