You can access Facebook dating if you are eligible to use the feature as it has been rolled out for the Facebook app on your mobile phone. Facebook dating is one feature that has been found very helpful since its introduction as it let singles find their special one for free.
Facebook dating is a space within Facebook that makes it easier to meet and start new conversations with people who share your interests. You can find these people from the groups you join or even the events you go to. All you have to do is to follow the steps given in this article and you’ll be very much good to go.
Joining the Facebook dating platform is simple as A, B, C, D. You can even update your Facebook app for free from your mobile store to get the feature working on your device.
Facebook dating is available just on the Facebook app on Android and iOS devices. You can not access the dating platform from your computer web browser.
You’ll like the dating platform because of the following features and more.
- Connect and share with Facebook and Instagram Stories
- Secret Crush
- Add your Instagram posts to your profile
- Opt into Events and Groups
- Share details of your date because of its safety
- Easily create your dating profile
How To Access Facebook Dating
Accessing your dating profile is simple as A, B, C, D, but there are some things you need to put in place to successfully be part of the platform.
- You’ll need to update your Facebook mobile app to get the feature added to your menu.
- Your Facebook account must be in good standing.
- Make sure your country is listed in the eligible countries where dating is currently accessible
Facebook Dating Mobile App Update
To update your Facebook app, simply follow the steps given below.
- Go to your Google Play or App Store
- In the search bar, type and search for “Facebook”
- Select the official Facebook app from the list of applications displayed
- Tap on “Update” and the app will be updated quickly without waste of time
When the update is done, the next thing is to locate the dating link from the app’s menu.
Facebook Dating Link
If you’re eligible to use Facebook Dating, you can access it after using the steps above for the update. See the steps below:
- Log in to the Facebook app you’ve updated on your mobile device.
- Tap the hamburger line (three lines) at the top right side of the page
- Navigate down and you’ll see the Dating link with a heart icon
From there you can create a dating profile.
It’s as simple as that. Have it in mind that anything you do on Dating will remain on dating, it won’t be shared with anyone, not even on your main Facebook account.
Meanwhile, if you have any questions about this method to access Facebook Dating, simply relate it with DailiesRoom.com via the comment box below.