Do you Own a Facebook Business account and you will like to Add Paypal Payment Method For Facebook Ads? The n Here is an article for you to read and get the Basic steps in Connecting Paypal Payment Method to your Facebook Ads.
You can connect your PayPal account to your Facebook ad account and use it to pay for your ads With ease. While you want to add this Payment Method, have it in mind that PayPal is only available for ad accounts set up for automatic payments. If you use a manual payment method and add money to a prepaid balance to pay for your ads, you won’t see an option to use PayPal.
How To Add PayPal Payment Method For Facebook Ads
To Add Paypal payment System to your Facebook Ad Account, Follow the Steps given below: Make sure that pop-ups are enabled on your browser.
- Click this link to Login t your Ad Account: www.facebook.com/ads/manage/?ref=u2u
- Go to your Payment Settings in Ads Manager.
- In the Payment Method section, click on Add Payment Method.
- Select PayPal and then click Continue. A pop-up window will appear prompting you to log in to an existing PayPal account or sign up to create a new PayPal account to link to your ad account.
- Complete the steps to set up your PayPal account and Your PayPal account will be connected to your ad account.
When you make a payment for your Facebook ads, the transaction will appear in the Billing section of your Ads Manager.
Every transaction includes a receipt that shows details about your payment, such as how much you spent, the reason you were billed, the campaigns that spent money and the results that your ads got you. So After adding this Paypal Payment Method and you make a Payment, You can Then Visit your Billing Section to confirm your payment.
Got any Question on How to Add Paypal Payment Method For Facebook Ads? Then feel free to use the COMMENT BOX Below. Also share this article on your Social Media Account So that others can still know about it.