It is easy to add WhatsApp status update and it will be even easier if you follow the steps given here. You can use Whatsapp 24-hours status update to share photos, and short with friends and loved ones, and they can be able to view it before it disappears.
Status Update on WhatsApp allows You to upload multiple photos on it and get to see people’s comments directly from the uploaded status. The photos or videos will take turns to display when it’s being viewed.
Your status updates cannot be seen by people whose numbers are not saved in your phone’s address book. In order to send and receive status updates to and from your contacts, both you and your contacts must have each other’s phone numbers saved in your address book.
How To Add Whatsapp Status Update
To use the Whatsapp 24-hours status, follow the steps below:
- Open your WhatsApp from the Home screen
- Tap on Status
- Then tap on the status icon(see image below)
- Now choose the image or video you wish to update for 24-hours.
- Finally, tap the send button.
You can also add captions, emojis, and text to your photos and videos. And your status will be updated, visible for 24-hours to friends.
How To View Friends WhatsApp Status Updates
- Open WhatsApp From your Home screen
- Tap on status
- Then you see Recent Updates. Below it, you see the status updates of friends
- Tap on any friend you want to view his/her update.
- While viewing, you can click on the reply button to add a comment to the status.
Do you know that you can delete your WhatsApp Status Before the 24 hours elapses? It is done manually, Check out the steps given below to do so.
How To Delete WhatsApp Status Update
- Go to the Status screen.
- Tap the three dots next to My status
- Then Tap and hold your status update.
- Tap Trash and tap “Delete”.
Hope this article was helpful? If you have any question on this method to Add Whatsapp Status Update, Then feel free to Use the COMMENT BOX Below.