If you are interested in NNPC 2019 Graduate Trainees Programme, then here is an opportunity to Apply as Application is Ongoing now. This Trainee programme is for suitable and qualified young men and women with little or no work experience who wish to work with the Company. Read this article to the end to see more details about the Programme, the requirements and how to apply
Those interested will undergo a structured Young Professionals Development (YPD) Programme that provides foundational development for building successful careers in NNPC. As a young graduate, the YPD programme will grow you into a well-rounded technical/business management professional in 3 to 5 years.
There are roles that will be expected from you to play in the company, which are;
- To Support the implementation of organizational processes.
- Deliver cost-effective business outcomes.
- Support line managers/supervisors to develop and implement strategic work plans across diverse functions.
- Support delivery of project team assignments.
The application process is Free, NNPC and its subsidiaries will NEVER request payment for applications and/or job placements. All interested applicants will be required to undergo the NNPC recruitment process. Interested Applicants should meet the following requirements to be considered eligible.
- Bachelor’s Degree in First Class/Second Class Upper Division
- Bachelor’s Degree in Second Class Lower Division and a completed Master’s Degree
- HND (minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master’s Degree.
- Applicants must have graduated from an accredited University/Polytechnic/Monotechnic not earlier than 2014.
- Applicants must not be more than 28 years of age as at 31st December 2018.
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme at the time of this job application.
Key Functional Competencies
- Information Technology
- Effective Communication
- Personal Effectiveness
- Ability to work in teams
How To Apply For NNPC 2019 Graduate Trainees Programme
Make sure you apply for on Job position only. Multiple applications will lead to disqualification.
- Visit NNPC Career Page at www.careers.nnpcgroup.com
- Under Apply for a position, Click on Get Started Button on Graduate Trainees
- Read through the Description, Eligibility and more
- Click on Apply at the bottom part of the page
- Provide all required information, following the guidelines provided.
NOTE: Successful Applicants may be required to in any of NNPC Business Locations across Nigeria.
If you have any Question on this NNPC 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme Application, Kindly use the COMMENT BOX Below. Also, Share this article on your Social Media Account So that others can know about it.