How To Block Device On Facebook Account With Mobile and PC is just very easy if only you know How to Access the List of ‘Known Devices’ on Facebook. Gone are those days when finding some important feature like this use to be very difficult.
Staying in Control of Your Facebook Logins is just as good as sleeping whenever you really want to sleep. You see, Most blogger has really taken there time in showing some Tips for Taking Control of Privacy on Facebook which I can also categorically tells you that it all goes down with this same process which you will be seeing here in this post.
12 Tips for Taking Control of Privacy on Facebook
- FB Reset Your Password
- End Active Facebook Sessions
- Remove Recognized Devices
- Turn on Login Approvals
- Enable Secure Browsing
- Add Friends to a Group
- View Your Page from a New Perspective
- Keep Friends From Checking You into Places
- Manage Timeline Apps
- Manage Who Can See Posts on Your Timeline
- Edit/Remove Timeline Events
- Manage Your Activity Log
So this is the Tips for Taking Control of Privacy on Facebook account. So you just have to read more to learn more.[ctt template=”10″ link=”9Ih2x” via=”no” nofollow=”yes”]How To Block Device On Facebook Account With Mobile and PC[/ctt]
The full Guide on How To Block Device On Facebook Account With Mobile and PC is what you will be seeing shortly but before that is also good you know that there is some requirement you just have to meet up with and that you can see below:
Requirement To Block Device On Facebook Account With Mobile and PC
Just like I always say that much is really not required from you rather than this following below…
- A Mobile Phone or PC with a strong Internet connection.
- Also A Mobile Phone or PC well charge
How before I proceed, I will tell you that there are two cool ways in getting this do and that includes Turn on Login Approvals and Enable Secure Browsing. So check below to also learn how you can get this done
How To Block Device On Facebook Account With Mobile and PC
Please before you follow any of these steps Above then you will have to use your Mobile or Pc to access Facebook Official Page at www.facebook.com.
So To Turn on Login Approvals
- Login your Account and select Security from the Facebook Account Settings menu and clicking Login Approvals
- When you check off the dialog box, you’ll be asked to enter the country code and phone number to which Facebook should send your secret code.
- Facebook will then send you your secret code and ask you to enter it on the next page.
- After entering your code, click Next and then Save Changes.
To Enable Secure Browsing
Facebook’s secure browsing feature (HTTPS) ensures that the data you send back and forth between Facebook and your laptop is encrypted. To enable HTTPS:
- Open Account Settings.
- Select Security on the left.
- Click Edit next to Secure Browsing.
- Check the box next to “Browse
- Facebook on a secure connection (https) when possible.”
- Click Save Changes.
Once you’ve have applied this about guide listed above, then you will really have no need of searching How To Block Device On Facebook Account.