Why looking for How to Block or Unblock an App or Game on Facebook Account; you have to also know that When you block an app or game, it won’t be able to access any of your Facebook information or send you any requests. If you no longer want an app or game to contact you, is always best to remove the app or game that have added.
Briefly, I will be showing you how to How to Unblock or Block an App or Game on Facebook Account as well as remove an app or game that I’ve added. So let us proceed to the solutions
How to Block or Unblock an App or Game on Facebook Account
To block an app or game:
- First login to your Facebook account with you FB Login ID
- Click on the triangle in the top right of Facebook and select Settings.
- Click Blocking in the left column.
- In the Block apps section, type the name of the app or game you want to block. To unblock an app or game, click Unblock next to its name.
If you received a request from an app or game and you want to block it:
- Go to the App Center and click Activity at the top.
- Click x next to the request.
- Click Block [App/Game Name]? and click Confirm.
Note: The app or game may have kept info from when you used it. If you want this info to be deleted
How do I remove an app or game that I’ve added?
To remove an app or game you’ve added:
- Click the triangle at the top right of Facebook and select Settings.
- Click Apps in the left side menu.
- Hover over the app or game you’d like to remove and click x.
Once you’ve removed the app or game, it should no longer post to your timeline. If you still see a past post, you can remove it. Please remember to use the comment box below if you have any question or recommendation