Language settings help change the languages you see on Facebook. And It’s easy to Change Facebook Account Language that displays text in, With over 100 languages to choose from.
How to Change Facebook Account Language – Change FB Language
- Click or tap the arrow on the far right side of the Facebook menu bar, to the right of the Quick Help question mark.
- Select Settings.
- Choose the Language tab on the left.
- On the line that reads “What language do you want to use Facebook in?”, select Edit.
- Choose a language from the drop-down menu.
- Click or tap Save Changes to apply the new language to Facebook.
Here’s another way to change the language on Facebook:
- Go to your profile’s Timeline page.
- Scroll down enough that the left menu stops scrolling and shows a language section. There are popular languages there that you choose from, like English, Spanish, Dutch and Portuguese.
- Click one and confirm it with the Change Language button that appears.
- Another option is to click the plus (+) sign to see all of the supported languages.
- Select a language from that screen to immediately apply it to your Facebook.
How to Change the Facebook Language Back to English
It might be hard to know how to change your language back to English when all the menus are in a different language that you might not be able to read.
Here’s what to do:
- Go back up to the previous section (the second part) and follow those steps down to Step 2.
- Choose the one called English.
- Select the blue button that shows up in the current language.
- Facebook will translate back to English for you.
Thanks for letting us know! what you don’t really know. NOTE, you can do more by useing the comment box below and we’ll get back to you.