One way to make sure you have your Facebook account all to your self is when you have an email address linked to your account and you are able to sign in to your dashboard with that email. In this article, I will teach you the easy method to change Facebook Email Login for FB.com Sign In page.
If you’ve created your Facebook account before now and the email address you used is not yours or is not correct, you can simply change it using the steps I have given here. Your Facebook email address can be used for your login, and when you can’t recall it, you will find it difficult to access your account.
A few weeks ago, someone I didn’t even know chatted me up on Whatsapp and was telling me that my Facebook account is not mine that it belongs to him and he said I should send him my email address and password. Immediately I knew he was a hacker and anything that will make him get hold of my Facebook email address and password will give him charge over the account.
So what I’m saying here is that your Facebook email address is very important along with your registered password when you want to gain access to your account, and changing it is very easy as A, B, C, D which is what you will learn here.
Table of Contents
Facebook login is the gateway to your Facebook account and without passing through that stage, you won’t be able to access the platform to talk more about connecting to your friends and loved ones.
What about sharing photos and videos, sending messages and getting updates? Well, you won’t be able to do any of them until you’ve signed in to your account.
How To Change Facebook Email Login
The thing is that you can change your Facebook email sign in by actually adding the email address you want to use to sign in to your Facebook account.
Adding a current email to your Facebook account can help you log in and receive notifications as well as reset your password easily. It also helps Facebook connect people, provide and improve ads for you and others on Facebook Products. Only you will see your email on your profile.
So without much ado, follow the steps below to change your FB.com email sign in.
- From your browser, go to www.facebook.com and login with your details.
- On the page, click on the arrow button at the top right corner of the page.
- Then select “Settings” and under General Account Settings, select Contact.
- Next, click on Add another email or phone number and on the next page, enter your new and current email that you know you will be using to sign in to your Facebook account.
- After that, click on Add
FB.com Sign In With New Email Address
After you’ve successfully added your new email address using the steps given above, you can sign in with the new email address anytime you want to access your Facebook account, simply follow the steps below.
- Go to www.facebook.com from your browser
- At the top right side of the page, enter your new email address or phone number and password.
- Then click on Login.
Change Or Add Facebook Email Address For Login Through Mobile App
You can also change or add a new email address for your Facebook sign in via the FB app. You just have to follow the steps below and you are good to go.
- Open the Facebook Mobile app from your Home screen and login with your details
- Tap on the hamburger line ≡ at the top right side of the page and select “settings”
- Under account settings, tap on Personal Information and on the next page, tap on “edit” at the right side of your email address
- Next, tap on the “Add email address” link and enter the new email address you want to use for login in the box provided for it.
- Then enter your Facebook password in the box beneath and tap on Add email address.
With the steps above, you will successfully add a new email address for your Facebook account login. Just follow it carefully and you are very much good to go.
Meanwhile, if you have any questions on this method to Change Facebook Email Login, feel free to relate it with DailiesRoom.com via the comment box below.