It is very much possible to Change Facebook Group Name and in this article, I am going to take you through the basic steps you need to get started. But one thing you should know about renaming your Facebook group name is that you have to adhere to the basic instructions given in this article.
Facebook group is a way to stay connected with friends and family which is referred to as a “community” where you share your interest with the people who are in the group. If you ever want to change your group name to something more suitable to represent what the community is all about, then you can do it with ease.
The steps to do so is easy as A, B, C, D and once you adhere to the basics of this article, then you are very much good to go.
Requirements To Change Group Name
Well, you don’t need much to get this done, as a matter of fact, Only group admins can change the group name.
So if you are an admin of the group you want to change, then you can do so with ease.
In addition to that, you should be able to login with your Facebook details to get started.
How To Change Facebook Group Name
To change the name of your group, simply follow the steps given below.
- Visit your Facebook platform from your browser (www.facebook.com)
- Sign In with your registered email address or phone number and password
- From your News Feed, click “Groups” in the left menu and select your group (the previous name of the group). If you don’t see Groups, click “See More” to expand the menu.
- Next, click on Settings in the left menu and click on the pencil icon next to Name and Description.
- Enter the group name you want to change it to and click Save.
Once you change the name of your group, all members will receive a notification that you’ve changed the name.
NOTE: You can’t change the group’s name more than once every 28 days.
It’s as simple as that.
I hope this Change Facebook Group Name article was helpful? Feel free to use the comment box below for any question regarding to this article. Also, share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it.