It is easy to change Facebook Language as long as you are ready to do so. This article will tutor you on the easy steps to take in changing Facebook Language, you can change the language using the Facebook mobile app or through your website browser. Take time to go through this article to see how you can go about it.
This changes the language of Facebook’s interface including comments and posts written in another language are translated to the language you choose.
There are various languages you can set your preferences to and that includes the general English, Hausa and French language.
How To Change Facebook Language
Follow the steps below to change your Facebook language with ease:
On Your Web Browser
- Go to www.facebook.com
- Enter your Email address or phone number
- Enter your password
- Click “Login” to access your Facebook platform
- Click on the Arrow icon at the top right side of your Facebook platform
- Then select Settings From the drop down menu
- Click Language and You will see this – What language do you want to use Facebook in?
- Click ‘Edit’ by the corner and select the language of your Choice
- Then Click on Save Changes. And the Changes will take effect immediately
On Facebook App
- Open the Facebook App from your Mobile Home screen
- If you are not logged in on the mobile device, then enter your email address or phone number
- Enter your password and click “Login”
- Then Tap on the Hamburger line (3 horizontal lines) at the top right
- Navigate down and tap on Settings & Privacy > Settings.
- Next Tap Language And Choose the language you want to use Facebook in.
Your Facebook language will be changed immediately. Have it in mind that you will only be able to use Facebook in one language at a time. You can opt to have this match the current language of your device by selecting Device Language.
Hope this method to Change Facebook Language was helpful? Feel free to use the COMMENT BOX Below to reach us.
Also share with friends on your Social Media Account so that they can also know about it.