Using the Name you go by in everyday life is what Facebook Loves, This is to make it easy to know who you’re connecting with. So in any case Change Facebook Name to Something more Simpler for Families or Loved Ones to Search your Name on Facebook Or you Just want to Change your Name. Then here is a Simple tutorial for you.
In any case at all it is, Whether you’ve just gotten married, no longer identify with your birth name, or just want to change the overly formal “Miracle” to “Mira” on your profile, here’s how to change the name you’re using on Facebook, it’s easy and Simple just like A, B, C, D.
The Methods we are tutoring you here can be carried out, either via the Facebook or from your Facebook Mobile browser. You should know that after changing your Name, you can only change your name again after 60 days.
Facebook Also got Policy on the Name you change to, Read the kind of names that are not allowed on FB.com
Facebook Name Policy
- Symbols, numbers, unusual capitalization, repeating characters or punctuation
- Characters from multiple languages
- Titles of any kind (example: professional, religious)
- Words or phrases in place of a name
- Offensive or suggestive words of any kind
How to Change Facebook Name Using Mobile Browser Or Facebook App
Follow the Steps below;
- Open your Browser and visit www.facebook.com, Enter your Login details OR Open your Facebook App from your Home Screen
- Tap on the Hamburger Line (Ξ) at the top right corner of the Screen
- Navigate down and Tap on “Account Settings“
- Next Tap on General, Then Name
- Enter your name (As you will want it) and tap “Review Change”.
- Enter your password and tap Save Changes. and your Name will be Successfully Changed
NOTE: Don’t Add any Unusual Capitalization, Punctuation, Characters Or Random Words. And Remember you can’t Change your Name again until after 60days.
Share your Experience With us Using the COMMENT Session below.