Most of us has forgotten the MTN Share and Sell Transfer Pins we registered with for easy transfers, It happened am also a Victim of this, Which made me go in to research on How To Change Forgotten MTN Transfer Pin for MTN Share and Sell Service.
Share ‘N’ Sell is an MTN service you can use to send credit from your MTN account to other MTN customers’ account but in a case you forgot your Password what then can you do? Here, i have Shown you the easiest method in Resolving this issue.
If your Transfer Pin has been Blocked also, This Steps can be used to resolve it Permanently. There are benefits of this MTN Service you can enjoy and you shouldn’t let the problem of your Pin Stop you from doing so.
With MTN Share N’ Sell, You can transfer between N50.00 – NGN5, 000.00 in a single transaction and You can also transfer up to NGN10, 000.00 from your phone to either a single or multiple MTN accounts every day. And it is Simple, Fast to use.
Without Much Ado, The Steps below can be used to Change your Forgotten or Blocked Transfer Pin.
How To Change Forgotten MTN Transfer Pin
- Open your Message Box to create new message
- Type “Yes” and send to 556
- Wait for a few Minutes, MTN will send you a message that reads thus: welcome to share & sell, your default new pin is 0000. MTN recommends you reset the pin.
- Then Text Your New Pin to 556. EXAMPLE – 0000 2222 2222 and send it to 556.
- You will receive message that your pin has been reset
Hope this steps Solved your Pin Issues? Let us know your Experience by using the COMMENT BOX Below. Also let friends Know about this method to Change Forgotten MTN Transfer Pin by sharing this article on your Social Media Account.