The 2018 WAEC result for May/June is out now and candidates who took part in the examination can now check their results either online or simply through SMS. In This article you will see how you can check WAEC Result 2018 by SMS Method and Online. To access the result online, candidates are advised to use www.waecdirect.org portal, while you can also Check through SMS if there is no access to internet.
To Check your Result, your Scratch Card, Should be ready. You can Purchase your Scratch from any Accredited WAEC Centres around you, Or From WAEC office in your region.
How To Check WAEC Result 2018
There are two methods to check your Result – Online at www.waecdirect.org and through SMS, See the Steps carefully given to you below;
- To Check Online, Visit www.waecdirect.org from your Browser
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2018
- Select the Type of Examination
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
- Click “Submit” and wait for the results window to come up
- Send SMS in this format: WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear To short-code 32327 (MTN, Celtel & Glo subscribers)
- For example: WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2007
Note: Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
- Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)
We hope the steps above an easy enough? Let us hear your thoughts/Experience How To Check WAEC Result 2018 by using the COMMENT BOX Below. Also feel free to Share With Friends on Your Social Media Account so that they can also Know about it.