Running out of space on your Android? Well, you can Clear Facebook Cache to free up some space on your device. you might be wondering why and what space as to do with your Facebook Account. Which ever way, simply read this article to know how to go about it.
Removing unnecessary cached files on Facebook helps to free up space on your phone, and one good thing about this is that you can do it with ease.
If you have the Facebook Lite app on your device, then it’s way easy to take the steps which we will be giving to you here.
Clearing your Facebook Cache won’t delete your photos or Videos on Facebook, neither will it delete any of your files in your device. So you got nothing to lose in carrying out this operation. You can only free up some space to aid your android device.
How To Clear Facebook Cache To Free More Space On Android
Follow the Steps below to Clear Cache on Facebook to free Up more Space on your Android.
- Open the Facebook App from your Homescreen
- If you are not logged in on the mobile, then Login with you Facebook registered Email Address and password
- After that, Tap on the three hamburger line at the top right
- Navigate down and click on Clear Space
- Next, click on Clear_with the amount of Megabyte or Gigabyte displayed
That’s all, you’ve successfully freed up some space on your Android.
It’s as easy as that. But if you’ve got a question on how to clear Facebook cache, feel free to ask by using the COMMENT BOX Below. Also Share this article on your Social media account so that others looking for this information will know about it.