Creating your male Facebook Avatar is as simple as it sounds and in this article, you’ll be learning the basic steps on how to go about it. Facebook Avatar has been a thing of creativity since the time it was introduced by the Facebook community and trust me when I say you can get your Avatar up and running in few steps.
As we all know that there are two genders I’m this world, the male and female gender. As a man, when you are creating your Facebook Avatar, it will be nice you create one that looks manly. As a matter of fact, then one that looks exactly like you.
When that is done, you can use it as your profile picture or even in a comment section of the post in your Facebook newsfeed.
The tools needed to get a male Avatar done are right on the avatar customization platform. All you have to do is get on with it, and you are good to go.
Facebook Avatar Male Customization Tools
Before you can start using Facebook Avatar, you must first of all, update your Facebook app. Only then can you get the avatar feature.
Facebook App Update For Avatar
Follow the steps below to update your Facebook app to get the avatar feature and start making your male avatar.
- From your mobile app drawer, visit your Google Play Store or App Store
- In the search bar, type and search for “Facebook”
- Select the official Facebook app from the list of the application displayed
- Tap on “Update” and the app will be updated successfully on your device.
Facebook Avatar Customization For Male
See the steps you need below to create your male avatar.
- Open the updated Facebook app from your app drawer
- Sign in to your account with your registered email address and your password.
- Tap on the hamburger line at the top right side of the page for Android users and for iOS users, tap on the hamburger line at the bottom right side of the page menu icon.
- Tap on “See more” and select the “Avatars” link.
- Tap “Next” to get started with your customization.
- On the customization page, choose the skin tone that you want and tap on Next.
- Select your hairstyles, hair color, face shape, eye shape and color, make-up, eyebrows, nose shape, facial hair, body shape, outfit, etc.
- Tap on the checkmark at the top right corner of the screen when you are done customizing your avatar and tap on “Next”.
- Finally tap “Done” when you have finished your creation.
NOTE: Getting your Facebook Male Avatar depends on your Facebook account gender. This gender (male) was selected during your Facebook account creation. From your profile display, you should know the gender you are using.
If you are creating your Avatar and it happens that it is giving you more options of a female, that means there is an error in your Facebook profile during sign-up. You can correct it by using the steps below.
How To Edit Basic Info (Gender) On Facebook Profile
Follow the steps below to edit your basic information which in this case is the gender.
- Visit www.facebook.com and sign in to your account.
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Then click on “About”, then click Contact and Basic Info.
- Click the plus sign inside a circle or select the pencil icon to add information.
- Click on “Edit” at the side of gender.
- Make changes to the privacy of your information by selecting the current privacy setting (example: Public, Friends or Only me).
- Then click Save.
Now, your gender will be corrected and you can take the avatar creation steps above to get your male avatar customized.
I hope this method to your Create Male Facebook Avatar – Facebook Profile For Male Avatar was helpful? If you have any questions, feel free to use the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it.