Creating a Facebook poll on a page of wall is what you will be learning here in this post if only you did not know How To Create Poll On Facebook Group and on your Facebook Wall.
Like you should know that Facebook Poll is a ROOM that let you Add a question, Set an Options and Share Report. This is why most people have really wanted Groups to have this option. And with this, you may be able to post a link to the group.
However, believe me when I say that this has been helpful but, viewing the results afterward as the group admin is what most people don’t really know how to do. And this is why most FB User let Facebook poll add options go.
How To Create Poll On Facebook Group / Facebook Poll Add Options
Here is how to create a Facebook poll Add options
- Login your FB ACCOUNT and Click More (…) next to Write Something.
- Click Create Poll.
- Enter a question and then click Add an Option… to enter options for group members to select.
- Click Post.
- Log in to your Facebook page and search for “poll.”
- Choose the first app, Poll.
- Click “Go to App.”
- Click “Allow” to allow the app to access your information.
- Choose “Click here to get started.”
- Fill out the question and add answer options, then click “Create Poll.”
Also, check out these TOP FB Solutions Below:
A survey on Facebook
- Sign into your Facebook. Launch a web browser on your computer and go to the Facebook website. …
- Go to the Survey app. …
- Start making your survey. …
- Configure your survey. …
- Allow the app to access your profile. …
- Set up your survey question. …
- Add choices to your survey questions. …
- Post your survey.
So, now that you know How To Create Poll On Facebook Group and wall what are you still waiting for to start making use of it? If you still face any challenge how to add a poll on Facebook, creating a poll on Facebook business page, creating poll on Facebook event or get poll questions for Facebook and more please use the comment below to get to use