Trust me when I say that How to Create your Facebook Avatar 2020 is really not a problem here as long as you can follow the process which I will be showing you below.
With the kind of fun, users are catching making use of the Facebook Avatar 2020 feature; you would not want to miss out. If you have not begun your use of this feature, then take this as an invitation as you are surely going to enjoy your use of the feature. What’s fun about it is that you can use the avatar you create within and outside the amazing social media platform. Not just that, if you wish to make use of it within the social platform, you can send it to other users or leave it as a comment on posts on the platform.
DON’T MISS THIS>> Facebook Singles Dating – Facebook Dating Link App Download
Now, let me show you how you can proceed to create an avatar for yourself on Facebook today. Please remember that you need to make sure of having the Facebook App on your Mobile Phone or if you already do, then you will also need to update the Application with this below guide first.
Facebook Avatar App Update
You need to update the Facebook official app if you wish to see the avatar feature. Updating the app is actually simple. All you have to do is;
- Go to your device app store.
- Type into the search bar “Facebook”.
- Next tap on the Facebook official app.
- Locate and tap on the “Update” button.
If your app is up to date, you will find the “open” button instead of “Update” or “Install”.
How to Create your Facebook Avatar 2020 | Create my Avatar on Facebook
Follow the steps below to create your Facebook Avatar.
THIS MIGHT ALSO INTEREST YOU>> FACEBOOK AVATAR MENU – How To Create & Use Your Own Facebook Avatar Free
- Open the Facebook Official app. You can download it from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Sign in your account and tap on the menu icon.
- Tap on the “See More” option and then on “Avatars”.
- Tap on “Next” and then on “Get Started”.
- Select a skin tone and customize your avatar until you are satisfied.
- Choose a body shape and an outfit.
- After customizing your avatar, tap on the Check Mark icon at the top of the screen.
- Hit the “Next” and then the “Done” button.
Above is how you can for free create your very own Facebook avatar.